Freedom of Religion in Riverlea

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Freedom of Religion in Riverlea.

2012-07-30 13:33

we supposed to be a democratic country with freedom of religion and frredom of expression. if they would like to stop the call to prayer, they need to stop all other religious sounds such as church bells etc

2012-07-31 15:29

45 years of freedom ,now
EXTREMIST

#253 THE TRUTH

2012-08-01 16:46

WHO ARE THE ONES WHO ASK THE AZAAN TO NE STOP EXTREMIST.....WERE IS FREEDOM OF RELIGION .
The Indestructable Truth Seeker

#254 The Rivers of Freedom

2012-08-02 01:40

Azaan is a call to Prayer. Prayer means to stand humbly in front of THE Creator, THE Sustainer, The Almighty Allah (GOD) and Praise him and to serve him and follow his commandments.
This is what Mandkind needs : the fear and the love of God, Direction, Humbleness, Honesty, Good Character, Peace and Respect. Without this we are all doomed....
Whomever has called for the Azaan to be banned, I make Du'aa(prayer) for you that you may see the bigger picture.
Whomever has sided with those who has called for the Azaan to be banned, I make Du'aa(prayer) for you that you do not make this mistake. The bigger picture is PEACE and LOVE for all mankind.
Please leave the Azaan to be.

Love, Peace and Respect.

The Indestructable Truth Seeker

2012-08-06 14:36

It is actually sad,, during the era of apartheid public add systems have always been in use, but besides that I have yet to hear of a muslim person objecting to church bells or prayer groups ( some denominations are very loud ), come on people be tolerant...
Bushbaby

2012-09-12 13:45

It is the sheer arrogance of the muslims that get to me. They think it is ok to invade everyone's sense of tranquility in their own homes by blasting their call to prayer across town thereby infringing the rights of all other people in the country. It is an immense violation, and quite frankly a non-melodic and most irritating sound. My relationship with God would be a sad state of affairs if I had to be reminded via loudspeaker to pray.
Colbert

#257 Re:

2013-09-03 02:32

#8: -

Islam itself "goes against the very fibre of democracy". Anything that is not an islamic theocracy is an abomination to Islam.

2013-09-04 08:02

Stop hack the program!!!
PaxMax

2014-04-18 06:27

good petition