STOP HASBRO FROM CORRUPTING KIDS WITH TOYS

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition STOP HASBRO FROM CORRUPTING KIDS WITH TOYS.

#301 Re:

2015-02-25 16:57

#5: Ryuk -  

The original Rodimus Prime was kinda shaped like a dildo ...

2015-02-25 19:36

My goat no like these morphchangers no no no
Daniel Eggman White
Eggmanland, WI

#303 Duuuumb!

2015-02-26 02:23

Is this parent a frickin' idiot or what?

Chaoslightning

#304 Not worth my time

2015-02-26 02:26

I think they don't know that the toys in question are Transformers and come from the 80's, unless they grew up reading bible and going to church eachday before school and had no life. I think this petition needs to be shut down and the user blocked from making one ever again

2015-02-26 03:40

This toy like also contains a robot named Unicron. Clearly a reference to Unicorns, which don't exist. Why keep living to our children!?!?
bad idea

#306 good thing you're not my mom

2015-02-26 14:49

I respect all mothers but not as retard as you. Are you an extremist? Seems like you were not happyin your childhood days. 

2015-02-26 19:56

This petition a joke and so is the person starting it. No where do any of these names refer to any racial intendencies.

2015-03-10 09:18

This I am hoping is a satirical petition or I may have to lose faith in our species

2015-03-10 13:20

Stop hack the program!!!
Beastbox

#310 Re:

2015-03-10 15:37

#1: North -  

I agree.

This person has issues. Clearly only someone well versed in understanding such crudities would point them out. Children do not comprehend most things adults do and only adults perpetuate the issue by trying to "protect" children.

To the petionist:

Cliffjumper: never once made me want to drop off cliffs

Acid Storm: Ever seen heard of Acid rain? it rains acidic water not drugs you dim witted, close minded moron.

Thundercracker: Hardly racist. Unless you want to ban Firecrackers, Soda Crackers and you're entirely crackers.

Inferno: He's a firetruck you moron. He fights Infero's. How did you get devil out of that?

Knockout: also a term for a punch.

Roadblock: There it's Clearly YOU who is the racist one. Are you guilty of something? Are you somewhere feeling penance for having these dispicable thoughts?

Blackout: Have you watched the movie? Have you not seen that he unleases an EMP that literally blacks out an area? Its another term for power failure. Go pester the Hydro and electric companies for using the term about blackouts.

Blitzwing and Brawl. Simply names. There is no point in sugar coating history or pretending it didn't happen.

As a person who grew up in the 80's NONE of these names were nothing more than names and I was taught a word is only as racist or negative as YOU make them. To attempt to ban, or blockade only makes the word gain power. YOU are a self rightious, pious individual who should be entirely ashamed of this pointless petion. YOU are pepetuating Hatred, racisim and fear.

Beastbox

2015-03-10 15:41

To the petionist:

Cliffjumper: never once made me want to drop off cliffs

Acid Storm: Ever seen heard of Acid rain? it rains acidic water not drugs you dim witted, close minded moron.

Thundercracker: Hardly racist. Unless you want to ban Firecrackers, Soda Crackers and you're entirely crackers.

Inferno: He's a firetruck you moron. He fights Infero's. How did you get devil out of that?

Knockout: also a term for a punch.

Roadblock: There it's Clearly YOU who is the racist one. Are you guilty of something? Are you somewhere feeling penance for having these dispicable thoughts?

Blackout: Have you watched the movie? Have you not seen that he unleases an EMP that literally blacks out an area? Its another term for power failure. Go pester the Hydro and electric companies for using the term about blackouts.

Blitzwing and Brawl. Simply names. There is no point in sugar coating history or pretending it didn't happen.

As a person who grew up in the 80's NONE of these names were nothing more than names and I was taught a word is only as racist or negative as YOU make them. To attempt to ban, or blockade only makes the word gain power. YOU are a self rightious, pious individual who should be entirely ashamed of this pointless petion. YOU are pepetuating Hatred, racisim and fear.

Jetfire

2015-03-11 14:19

I can't take this seriously, I mean the show has been around for 30 years, the fandom isn't that bad, at least we aren't like the sonic fandom.

The True Hurts

#313 ha

2015-03-11 14:41

The creator of this (and followers) need a new a brain.   

Myself

#314 Re: Re:

2015-03-11 21:48

#310: Beastbox - Re:  

Well said!!  very well said...i had a bad day at work i come home and lady thanks for the laugh, these names have been around for 30+ years and oh noes they are bad?   but let me guess your one of those people that live in the states, that goes to mcdonalds and sue them cause you gained some weight?  aren't ya?  Lady your the problem with this country, people who think like you, who act like you.  Your the issue, and again I totally agree with beastbox.  Your the one who is doing the racism, hate, and all of that.   But goodluck trying to get hasbro to do it, you only have millions of ones against you.

Me

#315 Re: Transformers toy names

2015-03-11 22:02

#38: Cyna-Cal - Transformers toy names 

Cyna-cal your my hero 

blackout

#316 no offensive here

2015-03-12 03:38

Someone has know life 

ColoradoRob

#317 Yay! Clueless person!

2015-03-12 16:11

Silly petition, silly reasoning.  Isn't life full of enough dumb stuff without trying to invent more of it? 

**** you ****

2015-03-21 22:24

Please, for the love of everything holy, you are being racist lady. 

What at you are pretty much saying is 'Oh, I don't like a name that's been around from the eighties, let's say that they are corrupting people's mind and ban them'. Exuse me lady, we aren't Hasbro lackeys. My mother got me into transformers when I was seven and I loved the show. And that's all it is, a freaking show. 

All you are doing is sheltering your kids from all the bad things that happen in the world, and judging that you are from USA, your news is only bad things. Research more, such as why they got their names. Next is that you'll make a petition to ban history textbooks talking about every single war in history. 

Honestly, watch a few episodes and you'll notice that almost all the names are 'BAD GUYS'. Meaning that 'Brawl' would be a subbiminal message saying 'DONT DO IT'. 

And Cliffjumper, it just saying that he's light and nimble on his feet, able to jump from cliff to cliff. People do that all the time. For thrills. 

Knockout, KO, in the boxing ring. 

And Jazz, a 'good guy', is also protaryed as Black if he were human. 

I believe in God, but worshiping the devil with the name Inferno, who is a fire truck mind you, is going to far. You are a religious nut with a child that will never go any where. I have an aunt like that, she is now devorced and has one child living at home on anti-depressant drugs. 

If you want anyone to be mad at, be mad at yourself. You must be living in a really pampered life, thinking that you can get a billion dollar franchise to stop. I would prefer it greatly if you took down this petition. It's a waste of time. 

a mother that wont take any **** from you.

Red Wing

#319 -_-

2015-04-09 03:20

I bought one of the 30 Blackout toys and now I'm fat, racist Southern sheriff.

People like you make me sick.

You idiot.

#320 Idiot.

2015-04-09 03:27

Acid Storm's name was Acid Rain before trademark reasons. RAIN. RAIN, YOU IDIOTIC SWINE! You need to be put down.

White Fox

#321 Seriously?

2015-04-16 20:15

This is the stupidest thing ever, dear overprotective lady, Hasbro and Takara aren't changing the names because YOU DON'T like them and you think they sound racist, promote violence, or drugs, stop being a baby, grow up, shut up, and let your kid enjoy his Transformers, Transformers isn't racist, how is the name Thundercracker racist? Thunder is weather, Cracker is a sound a sonic boom makes, What's next? Is she gonna say that Barricade is a bad stereotype of cops? really? miserable woman, I think she has nothing better to do than complain about Transformers and make everyone's life with toys miserable, the world is not gonna change nor should it, if you don't like the Transformers franchise, don't look at it then, signed, the White Fox.

White Fox

#322 Re: u disrespect mah grandaddy

2015-04-17 15:40

#60: Shaniqua - u disrespect mah grandaddy 

All my respect goes to this person, you just restored my faith in humanity

White Fox

#323 Re:

2015-04-19 18:36

#89: GLaDOS -  

GLaDOS, You've just won the comments section, best comment ever, but they are very funny comments too.

White Fox

#324 Re: Re: Oh for the love of god...

2015-04-19 18:39

Trafalgar Law is badass.

#325 Dear overprotective mother that has an IQ of -5

2015-05-03 21:02

How the hell is the name Thundercracker racist? to me, the same sounded badass and adorable at the same time, his role in IDW Transformers is so cute, Half Screenplayer, Half Dog-Owner, Full Awesome Cybertronian Badass

And wow, you are just the Grand Central Station of Disappointment, aren't you? stop being a pussy, grow up, and do some parenting, it's not Hasbro's or Takara's responsiblity to monitor your son, I have 6 nieces and nephews going on 7, I have a niece that plays Saint's Row the Third, she's 12!

You need to shut the hell up, stop being a whiny miserable old hag, If you don't like Transformers, DON'T GO NEAR THEM THEN!

Parents like you just annoy the crap out of me, Stop being such a wimp, Inferno puts out fires! he doesn't start them!, Blackout means lights are out during Air Raids, stop avoid the enemy seeing you, not racism! YOU'RE RACIST! THAT'S SOMETHING YOU SHOULD BE AGAINST YOU DUMB BITCH!, Brawl means fight, but it doesn't glorify it, ya wimp!, Blitzwing just has a German-sounding name, nothing harmful!, Cliffjumper is from his special ability to jump from one damn cliff to another, not suicide! Acid Storm.....REFERS TO HIS DAMN ABILITY, NOT DRUGS, YOU OLD HAG!

Knockout, like KO, in boxing matches? You need to really grow up, your parents raised such a moron, who petitions on things just because you don't like them, you are an insult in every sense of the world, you are an insult to Transformers fangirls, you are an insult to African-Americans, you are an insult to Causcian people, and you are an insult to mothers and their children!

Roadblock, as in a road is blocked, shut up! it doesn't sound like black

YOU ARE THE RACIST, THAT'S SOMETHING YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE AGAINST!

So, here's my wording, stop being such as pussy, grow up, and do some damn parenting

Signed, A YOUNG AUNT THAT HATES OVERPROTECTIVE MOMS LIKE YOU!