Support for Lars Bo Lomholt

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Support for Lars Bo Lomholt.

2013-02-02 08:57

denne sag bør slet ikke køre ,, Thor , og ALLE hans redningsfolk bør og skal gå fri

2013-02-02 09:39

I support Lars 100% in rescuing Thor. I am sorry that he may be punished for this act of kindness. I hope Thor has a happy and long life - wherever he is and whatever happens, I hope Thor is never found.
Bryan

2013-02-02 10:01

A terrible story. Hope everything ends well for the owner and dog. My thoughts are with you

2013-02-02 10:03

I have had german shepherds my entire life & words cannot explain how loyal, trustworthy & protective they are. What Thor did was through startled, natural behaviour, to instinctively do what dogs do to protect itself & it's owner. Am I wrong or do police intensify that natural instinct to protect it's officers against criminals?!!!! If that dog was nasty, it wouldn't have bitten it once, it would have killed it. I hope the people who have caused this whole disgusting event feel ashamed for their behaviour & finally do what is right!!!!

2013-02-02 10:26

My dog is a big dog and several times while on his lead has had little dogs attack him. he has gone to defend himself and nothing more, it does not make a dog aggresive becuase he doesn't like being scared or biten. He thought he was going to be bitten so acted to protect himself and why shouldn't he a human being would try and protect themselves it's a natural responce and one mistake should not cost him his life.

2013-02-02 10:30

From the info in the article this extremely loyal and protective breed was simply protecting his owner.

2013-02-02 10:34

It is sad a person does what is right by the animal and puts the dog where it can live out its life. And also makes the lady feel better. Now they want to go after him for doing what is right by all. Wish they would think this one out better. Good luck to all,hope it works out for the best and they think on this one. Thank u for letting me vent.

2013-02-02 10:40

DENMARKS BEST POLICE OFFICER :)

2013-02-02 10:42

This dog did nothing but what comes naturally when startled. The vet is an idiot along with the Danish Law. Well done Lars for standing up and being counted.

2013-02-02 10:54

There is something wrong with the regulations if the Police can take it into their own authority to order a dog to be euthanized without a complaint having been raised. The two owners had behaved responsibly, exchanged details, fines had been levied and paid, so the matter should have been closed. Sounds like someone exceeding their authority in ordering an internal investigation into the conduct of a man whose sympathy was for the dog, just because he also happened to be a policeman. Are Policemen not allowed human feelings, perhaps? There were right wing regimes in Germany during the 'Thirties and 'Forties which thought like that!

2013-02-02 11:06

Lars deserves to keep his job. He stood up and did what the rest were too cowardly to do, the right thing. Using his humanity, he could not sit by and watch an innocent dog be destroyed. By his own statement, he simply had had enough and had to do something, tells me he's seen it all before. Lars deserves his job and Thor deserves to be home with his owner.

2013-02-02 17:11

He is a hero in my book!

2013-02-02 20:04

Give the officer a medal for doing the right thing.
A dog does not deserve to die for behaving like a dog.
German Shepherd Dog Rescue GSDR UK

2013-02-04 20:41

We need to stop these ridiculous bsl laws and focus on the real problem. Lars is a hero and we need more police officers like him in the world!

2013-02-05 20:25

This world is so sadly lacking in compassion and human kindness. Punishing someone for making the right choice in spite of the "law" about dogs would be a crying shame and a very backwards act at a time when we need more people like Lars.

2013-02-06 15:39

I always thought Demark was a country with a bit of sense? Well for goodness sake use some when dealing with this case..... it could be argued that the wound went infected because the person did' t treat it properly ...

2013-02-06 16:02

What a MAN!
We love BO!

2013-02-07 05:28

I hope Lars gets to keep his job and the dog stays safe. More people need to do what Lars did and stand up for whats right despite what the rules say and the consequences that may follow.

2013-02-07 12:15

A dog defends himself and bites another dog, just like dogs behave and he is sentenced to death. Other dogs attack humans and injure them seriosly but neither dog nor owner will ever be brought to justice because these dogs are the Queen´s dogs! This is officially spread by authorities in Denmark! Wake up, this is 2013! What kind of a democracy is this?

2013-02-07 16:27

Thank God someone dares to interfere!