End Water Fluoridation in Buffalo NY

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition End Water Fluoridation in Buffalo NY.

NYSCOF

#1 Many cities and countiesi in New York State stopped or rejcted fluoridation

2013-08-29 14:39

New York State communities which have already stopped or rejected fluoridation include: Suffolk, Nassau & Rockland counties, Albany, Elba, Naples, Levittown, Canton, Corning, Johnstown, Oneida, Carle Place, Beacon, Poughkeepsie, Riverhead, Central Bridge Water District, Homer, Ithaca, Rouses Point, Pulaski, Romulus and Amsterdam.

According to 2004 NYS Department of Health studies, highly fluoridated NYS counties do not have less tooth decay than more fluoridated NYS counties. See chart: http://www.freewebs.com/fluoridation/chart.htm

2013-08-31 16:05

People need to learn to live with fewer chemicals in our food and water. The rise in cancer-related deaths are directly related to our physical environment. Brushing one's teeth should be sufficient.
Nick

#3 Heyy all

2013-09-03 18:02

Hey please check out our petition to End Water Fluoridatin in Buffalo, it only takes a second to sign. No spam just name and email!

Thanks all, anyone interested in helping support our cause please contact Nick Harig!!
http://www.petitions24.com/end_water_fluoridation_in_buffalo_ny

2015-05-08 01:49

Fuck the government. You are slowly ruining the world you buerocratic pigs

2015-06-24 18:20

I trust the science that tells us fluoride is dangerous.

2015-06-25 16:13

To improve the quality of our drinking water

2015-09-15 05:18

I believe we deserve healthy drinking water , I myself buy distilled water but would love not to spend the money I don't have just to avoid my family and myself ingesting harmful toxins in our foods and liquids . This needs to stop!

2015-12-06 07:13

I do not want poisonous, industrial waste added to my domestic water supply.

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2016-07-27 03:32