Petition to Allow Wausau West Master Singers to Sing

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Petition to Allow Wausau West Master Singers to Sing.

2013-10-12 00:04

This is insane. It IS Christmas, like it or not. I see Barbara Streisand, who is jewish,  has no trouble singing and selling Christmas CDs. Irving Berlin, who was jewish,  wrote a beautiful song "White Christmas". Is it o.k. if its for the money?
Ask the rabbi that was protesting so loudly. Every year they object, but making money out of it is o.k.?

#152 Re:

2013-10-12 00:07

2013-10-12 06:59

I view myself as an Atheist, and feel very liberated about. However the restriction of Religious music in the Wausau School District is a joke to me. Religious Music is a part of all Cultures, and Music is not something that should be limited. If you feel threaten by your kid learning Silent Night or O Holy Night, I have some News for ya...  Only Through an understanding of our differences, We will find respect for one another

2013-10-29 13:49

My 2 children graduated from this School. Music helps them to grow intelligently and happy. Two of them graduated as a Valedictorian, and I hope parents realized that this is connected to the brain of the child... I want the Wausau West Master Singers to Sing.

Mrs. May Hall

2014-03-31 23:50

I agree totally

2014-12-05 12:10

John 10:10 Satan comes to kill steal and destroy, wanting to destroy our children so that they

will not hear about Jesus's love for them. Unbelievers will have their place in the pits of hell.

Judgement waits for you unbeliever. SCAREY DAY FOR YOU. You will lose this battle in the end.