Say no to stalybridge mosque

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Say no to stalybridge mosque.

2013-10-21 18:43

No what it says is a centre to assist all the needs of the Muslim community ! www.understanding-islam.org.uk

#52 Re: Re: how is saying no to a mosque racist?

2013-10-21 18:45

#49: - Re: how is saying no to a mosque racist?

Because if it were a church, there wouldn't be a petition?

And if you'd read the comments, you see a lot of people are pretty much saying they don't want an Asian/Muslim community in stalybridge - racism.

#53 How is saying no to a mosque racist?

2013-10-21 18:46

how is saying no to a mosque racist. All you idiots using the racist card are pathetic. are Christians allowed to build churches in Muslim countries? No. So therefore are all Muslim people racist? NO. So don't be so quick to start branding people who don't want Islamic preaching in their community as racists

#54 Re: Re: Re: how is saying no to a mosque racist?

2013-10-21 18:48

There would be a petition if there were to be a church build in a Muslim country you idiot

2013-10-21 18:48

There would be a petition if there was to be a church build in a Muslim country you idiot

#56 Re:

2013-10-21 18:53

#55: -

But we're not are we? We live in a multi-cultural society, and have done for years, live with it. It's opinions like yours which add to intolerance of people just because of their faith.

As an atheist I find the whole thing ridiculous.

#57 Re:

2013-10-21 18:54

#11: -

Although they always say it will be multifaith, i doubt any other faith other than Islam will be allowed...

#58 Re: Re: it's what they teach in these places that's the problem

2013-10-21 18:57

#59 Re: Re: Re: how is saying no to a mosque racist?

2013-10-21 18:58

#52: - Re: Re: how is saying no to a mosque racist?

islam is an ideology of many races, what racism would we be talking about?   In any event I believe that there will be genuine concerns over the use of this centre/mosque.  it is already known that existing areas have caused problems with parking and general intimidation of the local peoples by muslims.  There also can be no garuntee that any speaker there will not be providing radical sermons...

#60 Re:

2013-10-21 18:58

#18: -

well said ! can you imagine bobing over to pakistan and knocking up a Church !

#61 Re:

2013-10-21 19:02

#38: -

Closet racists????   hmmn, from the quran that they will preach there   :-

Tabari II:11 "Shem, the son of Noah was the father of the Arabs, the Persians, and the Greeks; Ham was the father of the Black Africans; and Japheth was the father of the Turks and of Gog and Magog who were cousins of the Turks. Noah prayed that the prophets and apostles would be descended from Shem and kings would be from Japheth. He prayed that the African's color would change so that their descendants would be slaves to the Arabs and Turks."
Tabari II:21

"Ham [Africans] begat all those who are black and curly-haired, while Japheth [Turks] begat all those who are full-faced with small eyes, and Shem [Arabs] begat everyone who is handsome of face with beautiful hair. Noah prayed that the hair of Ham's descendants would not grow beyond their ears, and that whenever his descendants met Shem's, the latter would enslave them."

Ishaq:243 "I heard the Apostle say: 'Whoever wants to see Satan should look at Nabtal!' He was a black man with long flowing hair, inflamed eyes, and dark ruddy cheeks.... Allah sent down concerning him: 'To those who annoy the Prophet there is a painful doom." [9:61] "Gabriel came to Muhammad and said, 'If a black man comes to you his heart is more gross than a donkey's.'"

#62 Re:

2013-10-21 19:13

#40: -

cause segregation ???   hmmn, almost all immigrant populations segregate themselves from the host country, some ideologicaly challenged grops seek to create their own enclaves as is evident in bradford, luton, tower hamlets.  It is not about race as  eveidently these have hindus, sihks, chinese, jamacans, europeans etc etc, who do integrate with us because of shared values.  only those following an ideology that seek to dominate by converting or killing.  You will be allowing if you let this mosque approval, be consenting to the following teachings..

Bukhari:V4B52N220 "Allah's Apostle said, 'I have been made victorious with terror.'"
Qur'an:8:12 "I shall terrorize the infidels. So wound their bodies and incapacitate them because they oppose Allah and His Apostle."
Qur'an:8:57 "If you gain mastery over them in battle, inflict such a defeat as would terrorize them, so that they would learn a lesson and be warned."
Ishaq:326 "If you come upon them, deal so forcibly as to terrify those who would follow, that they may be warned. Make a severe example of them by terrorizing Allah's enemies."
Qur'an:8:67 "It is not fitting for any prophet to have prisoners until he has made a great slaughter in the land."
Ishaq:588 "When the Apostle descends on your land none of your people will be left when he leaves."
Tabari IX:42 "We have been dealt a situation from which there is no escape. You have seen what Muhammad has done. Arabs have submitted to him and we do not have the strength to fight. You know that no herd is safe from him. And no one even dares go outside for fear of being terrorized."
Ishaq:326 "Allah said, 'No Prophet before Muhammad took booty from his enemy nor prisoners for ransom.' Muhammad said, 'I was made victorious with terror. The earth was made a place for me to clean. I was given the most powerful words. Booty was made lawful for me. I was given the power to intercede. These five privileges were awarded to no prophet before me.'"
Ishaq:327 "Allah said, 'A prophet must slaughter before collecting captives. A slaughtered enemy is driven from the land. Muhammad, you craved the desires of this world, its goods and the ransom captives would bring. But Allah desires killing them to manifest the religion.'"

2013-10-21 19:23

we don't want a mosque in stalybridge it will cause a lot of trouble and there doesn't seem to be a muslim community here. there is already mosques in hyde ashton and oldham so why is one needed in stalybridge i am very apposed to this and so are most of the people in stalybridge ,and i think our feelings should be taken in to consideration .

2013-10-21 19:29

My children attend a local school very close to this building, on a daily basis the local traffic is already extremely congested. Should this mosque go ahead, this could only make the traffic situation much much worse, not to mention work rush hour traffic. Alongside this, there is already a huge mosque in the neighbouring town, therefore with this in mind, why would one be required in the centre of our small town, Stalybridge. I truly do not see a demand or a need for this.

2013-10-21 19:37

they have 2 in ashton-under-lyne
how many do they want they think they can take over

2013-10-21 19:41

Do you know what. This centre has been approved so is going to built and used. If there is any trouble it will be obvious that it is 'locals' as there hasn't been any trouble before and enough on here are threatening it.

When it does all kick off because some backward weirdos only want white people with the exact same beliefs as them to be living there then they'll be arrested. At which point we'll have gotten rid of people who don't deserve to live here and welcomed a perfectly normal centre of learning. Job done.

2013-10-21 19:43

This made me laugh, in last weeks Advertiser they said that Gorse Hall community centre was to close due to lack of funding,(it only helps old people so who cares). Yet theirs money to build a multi faith community centre (mosque).

Also the council have £76 million to do up Ashton town centre aka their offices, because now we have the super trams we so desperately needed. We can now be in Manchester city centre in 35 minutes, wait a minute doesn't the train already do this in 15 minutes and for less money.

I'm so glad the people running Tameside know what their doing, what a joke. They wouldn't let this be built next door to them or even in there town.

2013-10-21 20:09

Around 1,000 signatures should raise attention with Shameside.... Sorry... Tameside!

#69 excellent reply!!

2013-10-21 20:10

2013-10-21 20:13

Correction the centre HASN'T been approved we have until
30/10/13 to get it stopped !!

2013-10-21 20:14

Well were up to 532 in 5 hours just digital
Easily have 1000 by Friday with written ones aswel

2013-10-21 20:16

I hope as many people as possible sign this petition as possible to stop this mosque going ahead

2013-10-21 20:20

Keep sharing make this public

2013-10-21 20:22

Ashton under lyne has a mosque! So why spend money to put one in our sacred Stalybridge

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2013-10-21 21:11