Say no to stalybridge mosque

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Say no to stalybridge mosque.

#551 Re:

2013-11-15 22:51

#547: -  You are quite honestly the most dishonest, wilfully blind hypocrite I have ever come across. The religion isn't being demonised, those who object to the many specific problems with it, such as racist grooming, demographic explosion, area takeover, refusal to assimilate or integrate, treatment of women etc, ARE. Just as people can be judged individually it is equally possible to accurately generalise about the behaviour of cultural groups, some a lot more easily than others. If a considerable percentage of a specific group behave in a certain way, consistently over a period of time, then people are entitled to draw inferences and consequently oppose or react to that culture, as is the case with the Pineapple mosque proposal. Nobody said  the Muslim religion spread rape, they said there was a specific problem with organised gangs of racist paedophiles, mostly within a Pakistani sub-section of that culture, targeting White female children and supplied links to the widespread nature of this problem. No-one said 'the Muslim religion spread terrorism', it has been repeatedly and correctly stated that the vast majority of terrorist acts are committed by Muslims. As for benefit claims, the average economic inactivity rate of the British is 33%, for Muslims it is 53% for men and 76% for women according to the Institute for Public Policy Research. There are worse and better examples, for instance only 11% of Polish immigrants are unemployed compared to 89% of Somalian immigrants, no-one should be accused of racism for pointing out EITHER or any similar fact. In this case the subject is Islam in the UK, attendant problems with that culture and the growing opposition to it, evidenced by the large number of people who objected to the Pineapple mosque proposal by contacting the council or signing this petition. I don't have a cause other than the right to speak and argue freely without being demonised and abused by people pursuing an agenda based on received opinion, because they don't have the capability or will to construct reasoned arguments or viewpoints for themselves.

#552 Re: Re: Re:

2013-11-15 22:56

#549: - Re: Re: No-one said it was worse they said it was different. One is individuals committing sex crimes, the other is one section of the community racially targeting the female children of another, the ONLY example of this specific type of crime in the UK. Why is stating that there are no cars of White men raping Black women disgusting, it's the truth.

#553 Re: Re: Re: Immigrants raping white schoolgirls is never acceptable

2013-11-15 23:00

#550: - Re: Re: Immigrants raping white schoolgirls is never acceptable Then explain why the systematic, organised grooming of White female children went on for so long with virtually no action from the authorities. 

2013-11-15 23:14

It's disgusting because it's not true and you can't back it up with any facts, just the fact you couldn't find them. It's disgusting because throughout history white men and society have treated minorities horrendously, raping, killing and subjecting them to many horrors so sitting and saying it never happens it awful. It has happened in masses, and happens still on a nationwide scale.

#555 Re: Re:

2013-11-15 23:23

#551: - Re:

Ok, you're really good at reasoned argument, with your facts with no sources that self contradiction. You're accusations of cult behaviour is a great example of your amazing debate prowess. Enjoy working in tesco your whole life and accusing other races of refusing to integrate whilst refusing to welcome them into your community.

#556 Re:

2013-11-16 00:08

#554: -  It is true and the evidence for it is comprehensive, consistent and has been repeatedly supplied on here. By 'throughout history' you mean selective examples from the last few hundred years regarding European empires. This suffering inflicted was a drop in the ocean compared to the suffering inflicted over millennia by all races in positons of advantage on others. The Barbary Pirates AKA Ottoman/Muslim corsairs operating out of North Africa took 1.25 million mostly European slaves for the North African and Middle East slave market. Arabs took 18 million slaves out of Africa. These are just two examples of the horrors mankind has inflicted over generations. Your obsession with only White crimes of the last few hundred years reveals you as a stereotypical victim of modern, politically correct brainwashing. In any case modern British and European people aren't responsible for the actions of some of their predecessors any more than they deserve credit for the massive benefits brought to many of these places under British and other European empires. Such racially based crimes don't happen on any significant or organised basis in modern European/western countries except for examples such as organised paedophile rapes committed by gangs of mostly Pakistani Muslims against White female children in the UK and the massively disproportionate number of White women raped by Black men in the United States.

#557 Re: Re: Re:

2013-11-16 00:23

#555: - Re: Re:  Which specific facts (something you never use) are you saying are incorrect and why. Give an example of my alleged self-contradiction. Like many others, I objected to, rather than 'welcomed' the mosque because of the comprehensive and consistent evidence of offensive, insular, retrogressive and disturbing aspects of this culture in the UK and that the presence of a mosque in this location would create problems and cause conflict. Islam isn't a race, it's a culture/religion, one that is manifestly deeply unwilling to inegrate. I wouldn't work in Tesco as they sell Halal meat products.

#558 Re: Re: Re:

2013-11-16 09:56

#555: - Re: Re:  You've swallowed so much PC bulls**t mate you've got to like the taste. I was brought up in Dewsbury, you couldn't pay me to live in that part of Savile Town now and "they" wouldn't want me anyway. Why? The same reason all these people from the Bridge don't want a mosque. And they're right not to.

2013-11-16 11:45

I went to a multicultural school, some of my best friends are Muslims and I have been to mosques the world over. I lived in India for a long time and have seen many cultures living side by side. If you can't an age it in Stalybridge it says more about you than the people you are trying to shun from your community. You are so obsessed with this PC thing that you are misusing it in the very way you accuse racists of misinterpreting the word racist

#560 Re:

2013-11-16 20:07

#559: -

What race is islam?

2013-11-16 20:30

That's the best response you have to that statement?

#562 Re:

2013-11-16 22:07

#559: -  I don't want multiculturalism in MY country. IS THAT OK WITH YOU?

#563 Re:

2013-11-16 22:27

#559: -  There has been a plethora of posts concerning the behaviour and nature of Islam in the UK. That's what's caused the opposition to Islam from native britons. In India too there is widespread distrust and hostility between Hindus and Muslims. An Indian workmate recently told me that Muslims in the part of India he comes from behave in exactly the same way they do here, insularity until they've got their numbers up then taking areas over. Try moving to an Islamified part of Britain and you'll learn the real definition of what being shunned means, or read 'The Islamic Republic of Dewsbury' a real eye opener. YOU'RE the one obsessed with PC if you're turning the mother of all blind eyes to the many, serious problems with Islam in the UK. Racist, i.e racially based comments are OK if accurate and reasoned, bigoted comments aren't.

2013-11-17 08:55

It isnt YOUR country. So no.

I dont understand why someone who hasn't been is telling me about indis as though they no better. I have lived there amongst muslims in and hindus and sikhs and it was fine. All your opinions are based on what youve been told by various sketchy sources whether thats a hindu 'friend' or a blog about living in a muslim area orbthe daily mail. You should go out snd see the world, you might likenit instead of being afraid of what might happen. Im not, but if I was turning a blind eye, id ssy its serving me much better than youre blind hatred. I can approach each experience and enjoy it without prejudice and its all worked oit fine so far!

#565 Re:

2013-11-17 13:20

#564: -  So unless you've been to India you're not allowed to comment. That's like MY Indian work colleague saying to you YOU'RE not allowed to comment because you weren't born and raised there like him. Which specific comments and opinions ars based on 'what I've been told and various sketchy sources'? Making lazy, fatuous accusations fully exposes the paucity and lack of reason in your ARGUMENT. I virtually never read ANY mainstream media newspaper as they're so untrustworthy and fundamentally biased towards the prevailing liberal flow or busy pandering to what they think are the preconceived ideas of their readership. Which 'blog about living in a Muslim area' are you referring to, 'The Islamic republic of Dewsbury' is a book. I've seen plenty of the world and the UK and have learned for example that the modern establishment promotion of, and zeal for, multiculturalism and indeed mass immigration ONLY applies to White/western countries. In SE Asia, the Indian subcontinent, the Middle East, China, Japan, Russia et al there is nothing to compare with the planned, ceaseless deluge of unwanted and unnecessary mass immigration (as opposed to the controlled immigration of needed migrants they have in many other countries outside Europe) imposed on Britain and Europe. Demonstrate a single example of 'hatred' in one of my posts, but then you don't deal in specifics or reasoned counter arguments, just abuse and demonisation based on modish received opinion. There's no connection between prejudice (i.e. unreasoning bigotry) and addressing, as opposed to your deliberately ignoring, the many serious problems, anger and divisions surrounding this issue, because they don't fit in with your preconceived ideas and might spoil your enjoyment of the diminishing harmony this once happy, united and homogenous nation, despite its problems, once enjoyed. The similar 'wilful ignorance and putting your head in the sand approach', in this case by the authorities, plus the usual, insular deliberate non-integration behaviour of the local Muslim community is what led directly to the riots in northern cities of twelve years ago. There may well be a lot worse to come. By the way he isn't a 'friend' just a work colleague. He's not a Hindu either but don't let facts get in the way of your fabricated, unreasoned statements. There are mass divisions and constant outburtsts of violence and atrocity in India, particularly between Hindus and Muslims and enmity between Sikhs and Muslims (spot the common factor). In Myanmar some Buddhist groups, of all people, led by their priests have taken to massacring Muslims (spot the common factor) as the latter's population, self-imposed separatism and general encroachment has got imcreasingly out of control. It was Ilsmaic demographic expansionism that provided the major spark in the Balkans conflict twenty years ago (spot the common factor). To prevent similar events here Britain needs to look hard and honestly at the problem and take action now.

2013-11-17 16:04

Dintnbe ridiculous. They said their experience in india and you replied saying you had been told different. No one said you couldnt comment just that you go on about your decisions being made on experience but someone with a conflicting experience is argued with a friend from work. More like your stopping people commenting than anyone else

2013-11-18 17:43

oh bore off mate. It's done now - you have loads of really valid reasons why you feel you have the right to approve or decline another religion to have a community centre in your town. Never mind the facts your reasoning is massively skewed - any time anyoen points out it out you just deny it, and insist you're the only one with reasoning. Anyone who doesnt agree is burying their head in the sand or OBSESSED with PC. Maybe some people just don't mind? Maybe some people don't find the idea of living in a town with muslims and black people and white people and hindus and sikhs all together because THAT IS LIFE. The fact you are so against it and desperate to keep your town primarily white says to me you see yourself as superior. Justify it all you want with your disgusting logic but it's true. You think that white people have the right to live in stalybridge but other races need your approval to live their because you find them 'immoral.'

you really need to look at yourself. or even better look at those around you. Spend less time worrying what other people around you are doing, and more about where you're going in life and you might grow as a person rather than desperately trying to prevent other people in society from growing.

there are too many people that recognise this logic as prejudice and racist for you to argue that other people are holding their heads in the sand. At some point you have to admit that what your saying is rejected as common logic because of a reason other than everyone else being too PC. say what you want at this point. Its boring listening to you spin yourself in a circle of anger. no one else here is angry but you rant and such venom comes out of you that you're probably angry about everything. Bet you hate the government and think you have the solution to all problems - classic keyboard warrior.

#568 Re:

2013-11-18 20:41

#566: -  'I don't understand why someone who hasn't been is telling me about India as though they know better' is the comment I was responding to. They gave no information about their experiences in India but simply stated everything was 'fine'. It manifestly isn't with the ongoing, long term and widespread bloodshed between Hindus and Muslims. I didn't 'go on about my decisions being made on experience' but responded directly to the original point made, by referencing someone who was born and lived there for many years. There is masses of easily available information available about the widespread inter ethnic/cultural strife in India. I haven't stopped anyone from commenting that is yet another meaningless fabrication, but  I have repeatedly responded to comments made directly with reasoned argument.

#569 Re:

2013-11-18 21:14

#567: -  It isn't a community centere, it's a mosque as the applicants themselves have confirmed. It's not 'another religion' it's specifically Islam that many people have a problem with. A Mormon tabernacle for example would have attracted virtually no comment or objection from locals. Explain where my reasoning is 'massively skewed' as opposed to your usual, brainless statement making. Very little has been 'pointed out' simply a stream of irrelevant abuse such as 'racist', something you have now resorted to increasingly, or received PC opinion directed at anyone who disagrees with Islam being encroached into yet another town. When points have been made I have responded directly with reasoned argument. As fully evidenced by the fact you have repeatedly failed to back up, explain or elaborate on any of your repeated meaningless statements when challenged to do so. I don't mind living in a town with Black people, no doubt some DO and they are perfectly within their rights to do so. Your retreat to the safe, but irrelevant ground of racist demonisation fully demonstrates the lack of depth, reason and logic in your argument. If you find 'logic' disgusting you're beyond redemption. It's not my town and race isn't the issue despite the false security of your mental straitjacket forcing you to repeat the same delusional mantra. It's the imposition of an alien, expansionist cuture people are objecting to, the nature and problems with which have been repeatedly, specifically and accurately referenced on here. I'm not worried about 'what other people are doing' I am however specifically concerned about the behaviour of a certain cultural group and a specific example of its expansion into the locality due to the numerous and growing examples throughout the country of what happens when this group moves into an area, for all the reasons repeatedly outlined by myself and others, reasons you are totally and dleiberately oblivious to due to your obseession with the, irrelevant to this case, racism issue. Give a specific example of my 'venom', but of course you can't because that's yet another fabricated, meaningless, abusive statement. I'm not angry, it is manifest however that you are as evidenced by your repeated use of irrelevant, demonisation and abuse. Like many I am extremely dissatisfied with the government, but it's not hatred of the kind you mean, i.e blind hatred, it's based, as is my opposition to Islamic expansionism in the UK, on the massive destruction our political establishment has done to our native culture and identity, especially over the last twenty years with their ruinous and destructive mass, uncontrolled immigration policies. The fact that their combined share of the vote has fallen from over 90% to 60% in that period shows how widespread the disenchantment of the British people is.  

#570 Re: Re:

2013-11-18 21:28

#568: - Re:

You didn't state any more in depth experience your colleague shared with you. Someone has stated they lived there for a long time in amongst shared community with little tension (I believe this is implicated in fine) and that tensions in Stalybridge entirely one sided is much worse. You then claimed that they had insuated that unless someone had lived in India they weren't allowed to comment, which they never alluded to. So no it isn't entirely fabricated, that's you reacting wildly at someone's conflicting point of view

2013-11-18 22:23

The bit where you said black women don't get raped by white men, that there are 'virtually no cases' but that black men rape white women based on the best case you could find.. In America. This is a good example of your broad and incorrect statements which you accuse others of churning out

2013-11-18 22:29

Your facts about halal turned out to be inflated due to 70% being stunned prior, and not being able to put it into context against the % of other types of slaughter in which animals suffer due to failed stunning (surprisingly high) and animal cruelty (rife within abattoirs)

You simply said it was cruel and some links were posted with graphic videos of it being carried out in the halal manner. Put into context though, it isn't as extreme or cruel.

2013-11-18 22:35

You provided startling statistics which demonstrated unprecedented growth... But still resulted in them making up 3% of the population. An extreme minority.

You listed that ONLY Muslim gangs systematically attack white females. Something that with a brief bit of research was proven to be false based on official research verified by ceop. It's jot burying head in sand stating that this does happen and is disgusting, but it is ridiculous to in face of facts to insist this is only a risk if Muslims are present and that it is a huge issue nationwide.

2013-11-18 22:38

I agree however that there's nothing offensive about the term Paki, 

You insisted as above that Paki isn't offensive when used in the correct manner. You even accused those who objected of being totalitarian (which still doesn't make sense) but is a wild accusation given those are doing so to save others feelings and those using it do so despite knowing it causes offence... Even in the 'correct way' your right to use this word is apparently more so than anyone else's right to object

2013-11-18 22:41

Accusations of racism stem from comments such as 'Muslims are terrorists' 'they stink' 'go back where they come from' you have repeatedly insisted that others have swallowed so much PC bullshit they can't see the truth and whilst have acknowledged racism is present haven't reprimanded anyone except to say 'don't say they stink but do call them pakis'