End Human Trafficking of Children by CPS and Divorce Industry

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition End Human Trafficking of Children by CPS and Divorce Industry.

Sad

2013-11-03 14:04

I have watched this happen to hundreds of families here in Arizona. It is no a secret! I have watched judges, lawyers, cps workers, out of state psychologists, and a host of other perpetrators commit crimes against children and parents. Law enforcement and government officials look the other way and behind closed doors talk about "collateral damage" and "acceptable loses". It is a way of life in Arizona

2013-11-05 15:33

STOP THE TYRANNY!

2013-12-21 01:46

Child Protective Service is not about protecting children. It is about getting federal funding from Social Security Title IVE. 80% of children removed do not need to be, but the states all have quotas of children they must adopt to strangers in order to qualify for the federal funding.

2014-01-06 06:35

I think it's time that CPS start being under the microscope and start meeting our demands and realize that they are not the law and they should have to start showing accountability for their actions.

2014-01-12 19:24

We really have witches now and need to hunt them down and punish them for Crimes Against Humanity.

2014-10-04 23:42

This is real this is happening right here in the united states please people cps and these juvenile courts are ignoring parents and children whom are suffering and its due to the adoption incentives they are receiving. kids for cash and its sick and the public does not know this!

2014-11-01 07:04

This has got to stop. Look at the statistics. The worst of it is more children are abused or killed in CPS care than in their own homes and the amount of children on psychotropic drugs is staggering.
We need to stop putting kids on drugs. Almost all the school shootings have been carried out by children on prescription drugs. This is crazy.
gen3562

#8 abolish human trafficking in this world

2017-12-29 19:21

human trafficking is slavery. kids should be in school not be slaves to CPS! kids were drugged, tortured, harassed, victimized, raped, beatten, and enslaved. this isn’t working. psychiatry is pseudoscience. children need social workers and psychologists not psychiatrists. 

James Franko
Miami Beach

2022-03-01 13:55

My wife's nephew was in mental anguish after divorcing his wife and we were looking for ways to help him. We secretly added craigslist personals baltimore maryland to his search recommendations and soon he noticed them and became interested in searching. This site has many thousands of profiles of only real women with photos. For the convenience of site users, there are paid functions that he did not fail to use. Soon he began dating a beautiful girl from the site.