That convicted murderer Alexander Blackman serves his full term.

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition That convicted murderer Alexander Blackman serves his full term..

2013-12-07 20:16

This man is a murderer and a coward, he is a disgrace and must serve his full term.

#2 Re:

2013-12-08 11:07

#1: -

Very true.

2013-12-08 23:13

Fuck you, the man is a hero and fought to secure your right to post stupid bollox like this, from the bottom of my heart I hope who ever started this petition dies a slow and painfull death fuck u

#4 Re:

2013-12-09 20:24

#3: -

Nah, you don't even have the guts to leave your name.

Yukio

2013-12-12 02:12

Alex Blackman was not jailed for doing his duty or even for over reacting while being under stress. He killed a wounded prisoner who was not a direct threat to him and while doing so has amused himself and made light of the whole situation.

I know many good and honest soldiers and none of them would have done what he did. I would have had no problem if it was a mercy killing or if he killed the guy because of a perceived threat to his or his comrades’ safety.

However, Blackman’s words and behaviour are proof enough that he acted out of arrogance and malice and with joyful knowledge that he was breaking the law.

Blackman is not a good man under stress. He is a sociopath who found the perfect outlet for acting out his dark fantasies. I am not saying he is the only sociopath in the army, just that karma caught up with him during his current lifetime.

I hope the sentence stays and gives Blackman an opportunity to reflect on who was the real idiot after all. Ten years is a very short time when learning about oneself and reflecting on one’s shortcomings.

At the same time I must say that I sympathize with Blackman’s family and I understand they are going through very difficult times. I can understand that no matter how low one has stooped, his friends and relatives will still love him unconditionally and will stand by him. And I respect that.

2014-01-21 05:45

300 unarmed civilians murdered by British Army personnel in the north of Ireland, and only 3 soldiers convicted, and they each served less than 30 months in prison. Each one convicted for manslaughter / murder but despite their criminal conviction they all received their full army pay while in prison, and upon release back to their unit and promoted - the British Army looks after their convicted killers. For more info see www.britisharmykillings.com

2014-05-22 18:54

I am pleased to say Blackman lost his appeal today.

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2014-05-29 06:59

yorkie

#9 Re:

2014-05-29 07:01

#3: -

You are the only person that's used bad language.
If you don't agree with the rest that's fine ,but why use foul language in your  posts.
Not everyone allows themselves to be indoctrinated to believe what the British government/BBC say.

Lynda74

#10 Re: marine A

2014-09-12 00:37

#5: Yukio -  Yukio, it is very easy for you to sit in your arm chair and prejudge this Marine. You have NO idea what this Marine had sacrificed. Many of his peers have been beheaded, cut up into little pieces and left hanging in trees. Marine A was in a dangerous battle zone NOT drinking Latte in London. For you to describe Marine A as callous, arrogant and malicious is just outrageous. You weren't there and had no idea what actually happened from woe to go. There was no autopsy or medical evidence presented during the trial. The name of the Taliban insurgent is NOT known. The prosecution team went off a 4-5 minute cam video which is of poor quality and has a very high possibility of being tampered. You had a Maj Gen (who was part of the prosecuting team) and MoD heirarchy discuss their biased and vindictive viewpoints to the media prior to any sentencing with Marine A. As we know this became a circus.  This is a very serious breach in the sub-judice rule of law. To consider Marine A the worst cold blood murderer Britain has ever seen is just a joke. Britains justice system is such a laughing stock. In 2013, your gover't released 7 convicted terrorist  who were involved in the 2005 London bombing. To make matters worse, these terrorist had their identities concealed. This family including Marine A receives hundreds of death threats per week. You have ISIS threatening to commit Jihad in Britain and your arrogance and ignorance is just inexcusable. 

Godson

#11 Re:

2017-04-29 07:43

#7: -  

And i am pleased to say, today Alexander Blackman is free.