Dance Should be an Olympic Sport

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Dance Should be an Olympic Sport.

dance Olympic sport

2014-02-08 18:15

DANCE AS AN OLYMPIC SPORT!!! pleaseeee sign

2014-06-19 03:55

dance is a sport!

2015-12-01 00:25

I love dance and think that it is overdue

2016-08-06 02:28

I am a competitive dancer also and when I found out that dance wasn't in the Olympics and sailing and other stuff like that me and my friend went crazy! I feel all us dancers work really hard and we dancers deserve to be in the Olympics.

2016-08-07 23:11

dance deserves to be an Olympic sport!!!

2016-10-02 01:17

People don't understand how hard dance is...I hate when people say it's so easy....like seriously I would like to see them dance a routine and try to look pretty at the same time!

gen984

#7 if dance were a sport, then dance is a tradition for everyone

2017-12-19 02:07

there are all types of dances. you got hula dance, the afro dance, mexica dance, the mayan dance, the european ballroom dance like waltz, pole dance, western dance, belly dancing, you name it. dance should be a sport everywhere not just olympics and schools. dance doesnt have to be competitive. i was too shy to dance.

2022-02-05 21:17

Dance is way harder than it looks. Dancers are both strong and flexible and the main reason it isn't in the Olympics is that it's hard to score. But judges give dances a score during competitions. Dance could be a lot like gymnastics and there could be sections for each style of dance. Most people are just like "Dance is so easy, anyone could do that." But as someone who has done competitive dance for 10+ years, it's extremely difficult to maintain the right technique while doing routines in uncomfortable costumes. Yet dance still isn't an Olympic sport.