Save our Kings lynn Queen Elizabeth Hospital.

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Save our Kings lynn Queen Elizabeth Hospital..

paslode

2014-03-05 11:13

Please sign this petition for the sake of our local Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Kings lynn Norfolk

2014-03-05 17:28

Ifor one rely on the Q.E hospital. We need our hospital. Additional traveling time will cost life. Many like myself depend on having this hospital neaby. Instead of closing it why doesn't the government give it financial help to bring it up to par. Closing this hospital is ludicrous and will cost life.
Our government will have blood on their hands AGAIN.
Get rid of the government NOT OUR HOSPITAL.

2014-03-05 18:15

We need this hospital for care and for emergency's People who live out in the sticks will die if they have to go to Peterborough, Cambridge or Norwich

#4 #4

2014-03-05 19:03

My mother needed an operation and the care she recieved was fantastic, if the Hospital was to shut, relatives wouldn't be able to see their loved ones while they stay in hospital in (norwich, cambrigshire ect) it'd cost to much for relatives to travel up there. I'm quite supprised as this hospital covers so many areas such as; wisbech, Downham Market, Huntanton ect! The government need to start putting their hands in their pockets for the right reasons like funding.

2014-03-05 19:23

How can the hospital be in the red ,the amount of money the car park charges is ridiculous, yes we need the hospital but it has been put under special measures, no doubt because the way it is run, by the management,
tash

2014-03-05 19:28

Closing this hospital is a ridiculous idea! Why should we being rural have to travel so many miles for care when cities have several a few miles apart. We aren't lesser citizens. Whoever is trying to shut QEH down obviously needs to realise this!
H

#7 This is Discusting!!

2014-03-05 19:32

We need this Hospital , so many people rely on it , we would need to travel so far , Its ok for all these Politician's living in cities nearest hospital is probably 5 mins down the road !! , QEH is a fantastic hospital , was treated their along with many other family members , staff are lovely too , so sad :(

2014-03-05 19:48

Great hospital! So many rely on the hospital for care and work. Shame to see its closure!

whataloadofrubbish

2014-03-05 19:56

Load of bullshit from a wanna be tv reporter!!

2014-03-05 20:05

My mum was recently admitted to the QEH and is still in, I can honestly say that I have nothing but my utmost gratitude and admiration for all of the staff, who are polite, caring and are always professional. However I do feel that the staff are under so much pressure to carry out their duties because there are so few of them and I do feel that when I need to speak to staff they do not always have the time to spare. Please save our hospital, but please consider staffing levels too.

2014-03-05 20:21

People need hospitals that are local and accessible. There is a lack of transport - train lines to Norfolk and norwich hospital and the roads are very slow so travel will risk our loved ones lives! Don't close out hospital down give more funding into the NHS to help people survive -people have a right to have access to excellent care in their area - this will be dangerous for so many people with further travel into their distressing situation. Keep the Qehkl!

2014-03-05 20:23

My daughter is treated here and to remove hospital will be devastating to many families keep it open

2014-03-05 20:29

We need a hospital in kings lynn especially with an a&e. It will cost lives to sent people over an hour to get to other hospitals in Norwich&Peterborough

2014-03-05 20:31

I've had both my children at this hospital and the care was amazing. If I had to go further afield then my second child would have been born in a vehicle! Also, both myself and my 2 children have been up to A&E and if my son had to be taken to a hospital an hour or more away then I wouldn't like to have known the consequences after his acute asthma attack - it really is a matter of life and death. PLEASE, keep the QEH open x

2014-03-05 20:55

Please save our hospital we need this hospital in our community
Travelling to other hospitals wod be very difficult not only for my family but others I know.
The qeh helped save my life and my sons its a great hospital.
I cant thank them enough..so please please do not close it down.

2014-03-05 21:16

We will not allow this as part of the wider dismantlement of the NHS.

2014-03-05 21:43

Please people dont let the Tories take our hospital fight to save it...

2014-03-05 22:11

Sign sign sign :)

2014-03-05 22:28

This is just wrong and people should not have to travel as far as norwich to get treatment lots of us pay our way and we should be entitled to the services that we currently receive no one should have the right to shut down such an important place when many people need it !!!!

2014-03-05 23:52

without this hospital my condition would be un-diagnosed as another hospital refused to test me which could have proved fatal. i owe it to the staff of this hospital for my health. it is shameful to see the dissolution of our nhs.

2014-03-05 23:56

The QEH is struggling because of a poor budget and a heavily elderly population. Therefore higher health demands, bed blocking & closures of wards are causing huge issues. Clearly closing the hospital would have the opposite effect to solving this problem, more resources & a bigger hospital are needed!! Why not instead of fining the hospital find ways to help it instead of punishing it!!! So annoying!

2014-03-06 05:52

Kings Lynn hospital is the best I've tried Norwich n it was awful

2014-03-06 07:02

Ether Queen Elizabeth Hospital is a very important part of the community and essential for the people you live in the area for their healthcare. addenbrookes is already over stretched as are other linear by hospitals.

2014-03-06 07:21

Save QE

2014-03-06 08:20

Every hospital is necessary, the more local it is the better. Cuts down on expensive travelling.