STAR COINS FOR SELLING HORSES !!

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition STAR COINS FOR SELLING HORSES !!.

Leila Oakeside

2015-10-28 17:27

your sow right!!!giv us aur rigts sso!!!

It's Duskie

2016-01-25 02:05

I think this idea of getting Star Coins back is a "not thought about well" idea, Star Stable made the game to make money. How are they suspose to make money if players can get Star Coins so easily? I know you guys are thinking half of the price but you could make 900 sc just by selling 2 or 3 horses. Everyone would be doing this since it costs nothing to get this sc since all you do is sell a couple of your old horses. Star Stable woould earn no money and then they would have to close the game because they have no money to pay the people who work for them (animators, financers, music cordinators ect). This would lead to no one having fun and Star Stable either being a bad game or not even operating. Also I believe that getting sc gradually is good because you learn how to save your sc and you learn how to not to be greedy and spend all your  real money on game money.

Honestly if you are so greedy, Star Stable obviously isnt a game for you. If you want to ruin Star Stable by continuing this Petition go ahead I am not stopping you and I am just saying that Star Stable would never consider this idea with ignorence that no body would be buying sc anymore. Please think about this comment and please I dont want anyone to comment back on my opinion. I understand that you have your opinion and I have mine, you can do anything you want to and I cant stop you. I am simply just stating my point of this idea. No hate please, I am also a player/fan of Star Stable wishing to continue having fun on this game. :D <3

2016-02-06 14:44

Yes, I hope star stable see's this an understands they should give us our money back for the horses we bought from them! We use real money on this so, they should be fair!! Still love sso tho and the team <3
Kate archsmith

#29 Re:

2016-02-06 14:49

#6: -  

Ok, I see your point but, everyone buys memberships and lifetime memberships and horses but I think if we paid for a horse or pony with SC we should get a portion back because some of us may have used Real money to buy SC and if we use it on a horse but dont have time or dedacation to that horse or pony we should sell it for money. Star stable can make this work! I know they can give us half atleast! Not Shillings. *Not trying to be rude, greedy or arguative. Sorry if i sound like it*

2016-03-02 12:54

i think that if you pay in star coins you should get star coins back. simple

2016-03-02 21:17

Yes! I so agree!
Just Call Me "Doll"

#32 Re:

2016-03-05 07:55

#17: -  

Agreed. Most people would rather buy Lifetime over a subscription, which would keep SSO from earning anything else from them regarding subscriptions, and they would have to turn to relying on profits from Star Coin purchases. No company can run without money, and many parents of the children, or even the adults, that play Star Stable, don't exactly have the funds to donate to them. If they did this, it's possible that the game itself could go bankrupt and they would need to shut down the servers.

alemomo

2016-03-28 23:57

#29: Kate archsmith - Re:  

I reckon there should be an option to buy horses for Jorvik Shillings. It would have to be a really big amount, obviously, but the option should still be there for people who are capable of saving that much for that long, since I think it would show a high degree of dedication to the game. Just my thoughts! :)

2016-05-14 09:24

I signed this because i agree, it is unfair for people who buy star coins because they are pretty much wasting money and if you are selling a lvl 15 horse then you are wasting money and time aren't you?

2016-05-21 23:51

I think its a great idea to get star coins back when you sell a horse instead of jorvik shillings. There are more items in SSO that cost star coins than jorvik shillings.
Repay Fairly!

#36 Please SSO!

2016-07-01 13:24

I so agree with this petition!  At least HALF the star coins we used to buy horses should be returned to us!  I am not trying to be rude or greedy, I love SSO and the Team, they have helped me a lot, but some star coins for selling horses should be returned!  I mean MAN!  Please SSO, return some of the SC we use!  Or come up with a lot more codes to repay us!

Miranda Kittenhill

2016-08-14 02:12

Yes! We need to get our star coins back! It costs so much money irl to buy star coins, and if we decide to sell a horse, all we get is shillings? This is a good idea for sso.

Kara Winterdawn

#38 Re: MORE STAR COINS!!!! MORE STAR COINS!!!!

2016-09-02 00:51

#6: -  

I agree...money does not grow on trees even though everyone wishes it did...BUT we still should get star coins back!

PEOPLES WE MUST FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we have to quit buying into Star Stable MEMBERSHIP!!! let my word SPREAD!!! PEOPLES!!!!

Besides it forces you to buy a FRICKEN PONY when you could be buying a new SUPER COOL AND EXSPENSIVE SPORT FRESIAN my whole plan was to buy the pony and do the STUPID race with it then I was going to resell it UNTIL I FOUND OUT YOU DON'T GET BACK SC's!!!! what the HECK!!!! WE NEED STAR COINS WE NEED STARCOINS!!!!! PROTEST WITH ME PEOPLES!!! PROTEST!!!

Booboo

#39 Re:

2016-10-10 01:31

#40 Re: I agree!!!!

2016-10-18 00:24

#1: Liana Bouchard ( piper Winterhaven ). -  

It is only fair that we get half of what we payed in star coins. You should say this to star stable

love love pinguin

#42 Re: what?

2016-12-15 19:15

#43 star coins for selling horse in star stable

2016-12-31 19:14

dont they do that now?

#44 Re:

2017-01-31 18:01

#1: Liana Bouchard ( piper Winterhaven ). -  

How can u sell a horse if u have only got one horse 

Erin

#45 Give us what we need

2017-02-21 16:46

We spend a lot of time waiting for star coins each week to buy a horse. We can't see if it is a good horse for us.

Erin

#46 Re:

2017-02-21 16:53

#27: It's Duskie -  

But you don't understand it is adout selling a horse so you can get back your sc that you used for buying that horse. not about buying star coins 

Horse girl

#47 Re:

2017-03-15 20:25

#30: -  

I think you should get star coins back because some people are poor 

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2017-03-16 17:40

Random Person

2017-03-27 23:53

I Think We Should Get 25% -  50% Of The Star Coins For Buying The Horse Back, It Wouldn't Hurt Starstable Becauise Many People Have Less Then 2 Bought Horses, & With 50% Back And Selling Those 2, Thats Only One Horse Back, So They Would Have To Pay For More Star Coins To Get Another One, But At Least They Got 50% Back Right ? 

With Love, 

Random Person #49

#50 Re: Re:

2017-03-27 23:54

#44: - Re:  

You Buy One With Starcoins.... ?