Test on criminals with life scentence or death row instead of animals!

2014-05-25 20:10

Great idea! If criminals destroyed loves and still have rights, why wouldn't animals have rights?

2014-06-02 21:07

Good luck!

2015-04-30 05:23

I signed this petition for every animal that has had to live their life in a wire cage being poked, prodded, and mutiliated in the name of beauty and human "necessity". I will NOT be supporting big chain brands like P&G, Johnson & Johnson (The "family" company) and IAMS until they have agreed to STOP testing on innocent animals who can't voice their pain. I will no longer spend money on products like Febreze, Gain, Tide, Axe, Iams pet food for my cats, Maybelline, Rimmel, Clorox, Lysol, or any other product that conducts these unspeakable, criminal tests. This is disgusting, and needs to be STOPPED.

2015-05-03 15:49

This is one of the most obvious and productive forms of change society can make. Both monetarily and ethically.

2015-07-20 13:58

Test on living things that deserve to be hurt rather than our innocent pets

2015-08-14 09:15

Can test new medicines..I like the idea.
Vladimir

#7 This petition was the idea of some school kids

2015-09-08 21:30

Well done, kids. You have just proven that some children can teach adults an the whole world a lesson. Don't give up what you believe on! You can make a better world! 

2015-11-10 22:36

The don't want animals to be in trouble due to stupid humn thinking...

2015-12-31 15:03

Everything said is very true. Prisoners on death row are still being fed, sheltered and kept alive untortured while these poor innocent animals have no say in what is being done to them, It is unfair to them for they did not pick that life. Inmates will be giving back to the community by letting their bodies serve as test subjects and come on now, they're still gonna die, why not make it worth it. They already can't go back and undo what they already did why not try to make it right? It is not fair to any animal to be tested on when they can not voice their opinion or decide for themselves. People who do the testing should feel like shit for doing these things to animals, I know I would. How can you live with yourself knowing you are causing pain and suffering to these poor creatures who have done absolutely nothing to you. That is where the change should start. By those people refusing to keep testing on animals, maybe that way things will start changing and the right decision will be made. STOP TESTING ON ANIMALS!!!!! Test on yourself for goodness sake. See how you like it.

2016-03-11 21:08

because I think it is wrong that horrible killers and such get such a good treatment for doing to horrible things they do , and innocent animals are tortured and killed .
Paolo

#11 greetings from Chile

2016-05-22 20:16

Thanks for the info! It's hard to find anything related to this topic. Good luck

2016-07-25 07:54

I love animals. They should not be forced to suffer when there are those who have caused pain and harm. I believe tht the animals deserve to have a voice.

2016-09-09 04:32

We pay for their food and shelter It's time for them to make themselves useful.
amu

#14 Re:

2017-04-02 07:16

#9: -  

this is not just right animals are the best we can have on earth they cant speak but have much more about feelings for us than anyone else

2017-06-20 01:04

Wow- you are pretty much the same as Hitler. Completely disgusting people with no empathy. Oh and by the way - learn how to spell.

And as for these people who have commented in favor. JUST WOW

"...the moral test of government is how that government treats those who are in the dawn of life, the children; those who are in the twilight of life, the elderly; those who are in the shadows of life; the sick, the needy and the handicapped. " ~ Last Speech of Hubert H. Humphrey
"A nation's greatness is measured by how it treats its weakest members."
~ Mahatma Ghandi

shubham verma

#16 Eid Mubarak Images, Wishes, Quotes & Pictures 2017

2017-06-21 06:55

Linda Holdahl

#17 Re:

2017-08-26 03:43

#1: -  

I don't want any humans or animals to die. Yet I do want animals to not be used as test subjects. I am pro life to animals all the way. Their love and dedication is amazing and nothing I have experienced ever in my life by humans. Yes we must all try to save their lives.

Jackery

#18 I am a Vet Tech

2018-09-12 01:56

Animals have played a huge role in medical discoveries, for example, Banting. Using dogs, rabbits, and fish he was able to discover insulin and mechanism of diabetes. Yes, animals have emotions and are just like humans when it comes to the basics, but we need them to help us and us help them in the new medical era. This is because animals can be diagnosed with similar diseases humans can have, and the medication we use is also sometimes the medication used on animals. While not all treatments are initially developed using the target species, the target species will need to be used at some point to test safety and efficacy.

I am a Vet Tech and I agree on experimentation on animals. We are included in "animals" already. We- Humans- are already "test subjects" for multiple things. Right now it is also illegal to give a new medicine to a human volunteer until it has been safety tested in animals.

I suggest pin-pointing your petition and typing it up grammatically correct. As well as doing more fine-print research.