Signature Campaign: Protest the Attack against Carlos the Jackal

Turkish People
The author of this petition

/ #18 THE ATTACK ON CIA’S AFGHANISTAN BASE AND JORDAN

2011-02-19 04:44

If you allow me, I want to share some of my ideas thanks to the martyrdom operation realized in Afghanistan, which resulted in killing many CIA agents.

What happened in Afghanistan is that CIA's target for another thing came and hit them like a boomerang. They attempted to use our martyr, but they were used.

That kind of great operations against upper-level CIA agents has been the third in history.
It was first seen during the operation of destroying American embassy in Beirut. The Islamic Jihad Organization realized that. Among many people died in the embassy, there were all CIA leaders based in the Middle East.

The second one was the Lockerbie event in which a plane was made to explode with a bomb. Here, the target was deviated again and turned against themselves. CIA and DEA (Drug Enforcement Administration) agents were trapped and died by breaking into pieces with the plane.

And now this was the third operation which was realized by our Jordanian martyr in Afghanistan. Today I will talk about this, but first I want to remind you of something.

We had a warrior in PFLP (Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine). He was a brave and handsome Palestinian. But, he liked girls so much, he had such a weakness. Unfortunately, his girlfriend in Beirut turned out to be a CIA agent. This girl was inviting him to some places in order to introduce him to CIA agents. He came and informed PFLP about that. He stated that CIA had contacted him and he had an opportunity to serve as a double agent. Unfortunately, Dr. Wadie Haddad did not accept that offer and they executed him in South Yemen. We have such a sad memory about this comrade. I did not participate in the trial of this comrade, but it was a sad event. Then he was buried on a mountain in South Yemen.

When we look at the event of today, in this operation realized in Khost province near Pakistan border, we see that Jordan Intelligence Service’s chief who was killed by the martyr mujahid together with the CIA agents was a member of the Royal House of Jordan, and this is a seriously worrying situation. Moreover, he was a descendant of the Prophet. Jordan which had struggled to liberate Palestine is now an active collaborator of CIA which is attacking the mujahids in Afghanistan and Pakistan.