Hands Off Hartlebury Common

steve mccarron

/ #43 Re: Re: Re:

2011-06-10 00:36

#35: SAM - Re: Re:

The current felling is much more significant than the management you refer to. Count the rings and look at the species of tree.

Following on from your logic, if someone sees something and feels morally obliged to act. They should not, if the they have not lived in the area long enough. Are you trying ot tell me something?

Also, this is not the same as the yearly cull you refer too, I think your on your own with that opinion. Have you been to the common recentley?

Your following cut and pastes refer to the quality of the commons wildlife when judging by the age of the trees now and by Natural Englands own admission, there were plenty of established, junior and infant trees when those observations were made.The trees were not an impediment to its, 1955 and 1986 SSSI affirmation.

I am taking the time to clearly reply to your posts taking note of what you say and am not simply cutting and pasting. Could you do the same.

All this is just detail though when a common lands protected status is only as strong as the weakest people supposedley protecting it. So, your for the trees coming down then?

Conservation is keeping an enviroment or thing as it is. Restoration, the bets are off, because the finished product can be virtually anything, espeacially without clear evidence, timestamp, etc. Do youcare about hartlebury Common?

Steve