ban remote control of human beings by technical means

/ #32

2014-03-20 11:18

This black ops program of Torture started for me in 1999. It started as bullying and gang stalking. In 2000 I knew I was being surveilled/voyeured, by 2003 I was being DEWed on and off including ELF waves till around 2009. In 2010, full on torture which included, Psychotronic, Psychological abuses from V2K and Perp neighbours set up to torture within my vicinity. I'm DEWed and ELF waved 24/7. I have continually been gang stalked and has gotten worse over the years. I am subjected to derogatory abuse on a daily basis by neighbours either using audio equipment or V2K this is also used wherever I go out or am in a vehicle. The only respite I get from this is if I'm shopping in a mall or store and even then you'll have your Perp whores following you and mentally abusing you with stuff they say or do to you while shopping. The new form of abuse I am currently experiencing is mind reading, I've had image projection put on me while sleeping/if you can from being kept from sleeping/deprivation for long periods of time. They also try to make you think of disgusting images. Perps also will try the telepathy crap all day long while trying to read your mind.
I've had enough of this fucking program. I want to have a normal life free of this: Barack Obama and Stephen Harper need to put an end to this Human Experimentation and end this Black Ops program.
Put the money to helping citizens not destroying their lives.
I'm not a disposable person.
Jenolyn Smith