ROMANIA-NORWAY, jointly for the Bodnariu children

BEDE

/ #41

2016-01-18 05:36

So, one family may not educate the children according to what the parents think is right? That is, in a way, even worse than what the comunist state in Romania did. The state that proclaimed atheism did not take the children of the families of any Christian confession, although the ideology of the state proclaimed loud and clear that they are against any belief in God. Yet, a so-called democratic state will not allow the parents to educate the children as they see fit? And hoe many would then wish to have children seeing that they are not allowed to educate them?

Apparently there are some who are definitely anti-Christian and would do whatever it takes so sthat the name of Christ would not be mentioned. And that is the main reason why they really wish to take away the children from Christian families.

As to education, Ițm 100% certain that the parents can't do with the children whatever they want, because, anyway, the children have their own personality and inclinations, and, in case the parents push their children the wrong way when they are young,when they get to be in their teens, they will chose a different way. Yet, let the parents try to educate their children as they thik they should. The well-meaning organizations should rather offer advice as to what they see fit, but should definitely not act like some kind of an inquisition.

I have the distinct feeling that the western society tends to become more and more anti-Christian. Instead of burning to the stake as the inquisition did (or giveing them to be torn by beasts, as the Ceasers did), so-called well-meaning organizations sue them for whatever public expression of their belief in Christ they have. And the worst thing I've seen is taking their children. What could be worse? Burning to the stake proved to be ineffective. But this seems to be much worse and may possibly prove to be an effective means of eliminating Christianity from Europe. But this way they won't be able to eliminate Christ. He is coming and He will have the last word. And I can't really imagine what an awful thing awaits those who do not repent.