CANNABIS OIL CURES CANCER MAKE THIS LEGAL IN THE UK

Trent Towell

/ #18 Re: RSO CURED MY CANCER

2016-06-29 23:39

#5: Cindypeter - RSO CURED MY CANCER 

Hi Rick, Thanks for your Cannabis Oil as a good news with a result of your recipe,

My Mother has been battling with Breast cancer for the past 13 years, having gone through radiation, surgery and chemo without a promising result, we have been successful in beating the cancer with 4 months constant treatment with your cannabis oil which we sourced through via: ricksimpsoncannabisoil(at) outlook.com

I really haven't seen a miracle like the cannabis Oil and I must applaud you Sir, Rick for all you have been doing to the race of humans and Our founding Father would be extremely proud of you for putting an end to the tears of life lost to cancer since the existence of humans.

If we truly seek victory over cancer, then we should join hands with Sir Rick Simpson Cannabis Oil recipe in fighting against cancer so more precious soul could still be saved. So much thanks to Dr. Buckham via ricksimpsoncannabisoil (at) outlook.com for providing the cannabis oil with a potency of 90% THC and 51% CBD which have been the successful song in our family.

Thanks All,