Stop the massacre of horses in Canadian slaughterhouses!

/ #15

2011-12-13 22:02

Now, I must stress that all this buisness of Horse-Slaughter in Canada is becoming dicusting & out of control! Shame on "LPN" & the latest news of the violations & suffrence caused to the Horses in these death-plants. How can CFIA let these atrocities continue and shame on canada for selling Toxic horse-meat. Horses are cruelly shot in the head, many times, which violates the meat-inspection regulations! In my honest opinion, because of the intelligence of the horse, coupled with its highly tuned self preservation instincts, there is no possibly way to design or build a facility that would create an atmosphere where humane slaughter will ever be a reality. Horses are very emotive and complex creatures. At the same time, they highly individualized and herd oriented. There is no, and will never be a one size fits all solution, other than to end the slaughter of equids.
I fully support a BAN on H-Slaughter & never want to hear or see our PET Horses killed for meat, $$money or Greed! C-322 all the way...~R.I.P~ to the Horses