VALERIE'S LAW

Quoted post

Ron Jeremy

2011-04-01 16:35

Disregard my previous statement, she finally did the job! All I had to do was offer some heroin and she was on her knees faster than a sinner at a revival!

Replies

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2011-04-01 16:47:18

Chezzy Wezzy =)

#38 Re:

2011-05-12 09:33:19

#15: Ron Jeremy -

How about this one for a change... I'll shove my hand straight through your rectum and make you squeal like the lil piggie you are! You wanna fuck with someone?? You wanna say some ignorant shit?? Come say it to me? Ya wanna know what Val would have done to a person like you?? She woulda grabbed you by the ball sack and yanked down as she twisted. She woulda beat you to a bloody pulp and giggled her little evil giggle when she knew she was getting the best of someone. She would have ripped your tiny penis off and shoved it straight down your throat and danced around you proud that she had rid the world of such a disgusting waste of human. Please quit breathing because this world's air is too good for you!! Do us all a favor and hold your breath until YOU turn blue in the face. You're one lucky son of a bitch to be such a fucking coward!! I won't be.. look me up! I'll fuck you up!!