STOP THE MOSQUE/ISLAMIC CENTRE IN YORK

Quoted post

2011-07-18 16:24

We are at war with with Islam, We host & provide for The Muslim population of Britain, Currently some members of that comunity are preaching hate & death to us, They also have no regard for the law of the land & want to introduce Sharia . KEEP BRITAIN GREAT !!!

Replies

Dragonfly

#91 Re:

2011-07-29 00:35:31

#1: -  

You might be at war with Islam, but Britain certainly isn't. Get your facts straight!

#115 Re: Under Shri'a Law they want to kill you for refusing to be a Muslim. under shari'a law women have

2011-07-31 20:54:41

#121 Re:

2011-07-31 23:26:33

I'm more worried about the Christian Sharia already entrenched in the US. Let the Muslims have their center.

Humanbeing

#206 Re:

2011-08-08 07:21:09

If anybody preaches hatred he/she is not muslim. Hatred can not bring peace in society. Not religion on earth preaches hatred. Love and truth can only bring harmony on earth. We have only one planet, let us share and care it.Hate war and racism. Humanbeing is humanbeing, it has no colour creed. We are all from one woman and man EVE and ADAM. How can you say youare not my brother. Bring light to this world

#242 Re: NOBODY HAS WON A SINGLE WAR AGAINST ISLAM

2011-09-03 17:10:28

kingmuslimhater

#258 Re: Help from Pigs

2012-01-10 02:01:32

Guys, get your heads out of your bottoms and do a bit of thinking will you? If any of you are or know of any pig farmers, buy a couple of their carcuses and simply bury the pig where the mosque is going to be. Islamic law says that it cant build a mosque on ground that has been tainted by a pig. This has also worked in part of rural Spain. It has to be publicised though. Get digging guys, it may also have a positive effect on the meat/pork industry as pig farmers wont have islamic shit rammed down its throat.

timothytrespas

#279 Re: are you serious? at war with muslims? NEVER!

2012-07-19 21:54:16

how can anyone be so blinded by hatred? human beings are 95% exactly the same. you want to kill and war over 5%? Muslims have as much right to have mosque and school etc, as do Christians.  I am NOT AT WAR WITH MUSLIMS! are you so simple minded that all you can see is a call to arms against your human brothers? I pray for you and that one day we will see the truth, that we are all gods children and that tolerance and love is THE ONLY WAY to solve problems. Blessings and peace. NO WAR OVER RELIGION, POLITRICKS, or anything else. lets have peace!