mandatory parenting/pychological assessment

Quoted post

Ashley anderson

#12 this is not a scam

2011-07-30 23:18

im the one who started this petition iam doing this for my children the home they are in they are getting abused so really if you think this is a scam and iam just doing this to feed the system your sadly mistaken iam doing this to protect children from being abused. i would like to thank everyone who has signed this petition you are helping in a big way :)

Replies

Parents Rights

#13 Re: this is not a scam

2011-07-31 03:02:27

#12: Ashley anderson - this is not a scam

People need to think before they do things just like when people joined that class action spared headed by a group of idiots that allowed the government to do the family review.  If they had continued with the class action, this would have been a remedy for the family review which shafted many parents.  A proper class action would not been managed this way. What is needed is accountability if fosters carers and others were made accountable then there would not be abuses like they are happening today.

No petition should be started for self serving reasons:  "iam doing this for my children the home they are in they are getting abused".  You need to start a petition or a cause focusing on the very sad situation of your families plight  or you need to take your complaint via the proper channels and not use other parents to sign a petition that is not going nowhere or may in the long run course damage to all parents.  In the past I have sat back and observed people starting things when really the only interest that have is for their own child, this is normal, but wrong.  Other parents will suffer in the end when the Government will use this petition to stab us all in the back.

My child was molested in care. So I know what I am talking about!

I am so sorry for what is happening to your children and you having to live this every waking day.  All the best!  http://falselyaccusedfather.wordpress.com/2011/06/23/formal-complaint-to-the-court/