We Don't Want Big Brother Africa To Be Hosted in S.A Anymore!!!

Quoted post

2011-08-02 15:16

I dnt need big brother to be hosted in Sa bcz I saw the bad outcomes that was reaveled in the Grand Finals of Big Brother and our Luclay sacrifed his 91 days for nothing although he had more votes than wendall and he was traeted like a slave by cleaning while others were chilling and laughing at him and treated him like nobody

Replies

The show is a ripp off. The producers have not respect for the fans and the housemates are not treat

#31 Re:

2011-08-04 17:27:46

#125 Re:

2011-08-05 11:51:52

#1: -  

#151 Re:

2011-08-06 13:30:22

#1: -

why are some people disgracing south africa simply becos of luclay.bba was only a game.all africans have the right to win or loose.agreed luclay seemed to be like while in the house,but he allowed this to get into his head.he began to become dissobidient to the rules of big brother.in as much as we liked him i will add that he was becoming a bad example to other house mates by refusing to carry out his fuss and even bluntly abusing big brother.he suddenly thought he was untouchable.instead of making noise for nothing i think luclay should be adviced on how to conduct himself next time by not being over confident.whether big brother is hosted in south africa or not we shall all contineo to watch the programme,africa is bigger than south africa.remember all african countries joined hands to fight for south africa to be free from aparthied.now they think they are bigger than the rest of africa.think twice.