STAR COINS FOR SELLING HORSES !!

Quoted post

2014-04-16 17:16

Please, all of you, grow up! Do you know how greedy you are all being? If star coins are not gave back is for something! Haven't you thought about it? The programmers, translators, coders... everyone is living from Star Stable. If no one buys SC then the game dies, is that simple. Money doesn't grow on trees.

Replies

Claudia

#7 Re:

2014-04-17 18:21:41

#6: -

No one here is being greedy, they have a valid point. If an item is purchased with Star Coins then they should receive Star Coins in return if they decide to sell. They aren't saying they want the full amount they originally paid if they do sell but a portion. Star Stable will not die, not while they are offering monthly subscriptions and Lifetime memberships. The game is popular enough that it can survive if they implemented a system that paid players back in Star Coins for spending Star Coins. Now you grow up and think about it. Actually, you should reread your comment as some sentences like "If star coins are not gave back is for something!" doesn't make sense. Yeah, you grow up and learn some grammar while you are at it.

Lilah Silverbell

#9 Re:

2014-04-22 23:40:42

-_- Are you blind?

For me to know and you not to find out!

#10 Re:

2014-04-23 01:52:17

If you dont like it why are you here. Go away if you dont like this. Maybe you need to grow up! I really think SSO is doing just fine with all the money everybody spend on Star Coins. So now go away and grow up!

Kate archsmith

#29 Re:

2016-02-06 14:49:29

Ok, I see your point but, everyone buys memberships and lifetime memberships and horses but I think if we paid for a horse or pony with SC we should get a portion back because some of us may have used Real money to buy SC and if we use it on a horse but dont have time or dedacation to that horse or pony we should sell it for money. Star stable can make this work! I know they can give us half atleast! Not Shillings. *Not trying to be rude, greedy or arguative. Sorry if i sound like it*

Kara Winterdawn

#38 Re: MORE STAR COINS!!!! MORE STAR COINS!!!!

2016-09-02 00:51:29

I agree...money does not grow on trees even though everyone wishes it did...BUT we still should get star coins back!

PEOPLES WE MUST FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we have to quit buying into Star Stable MEMBERSHIP!!! let my word SPREAD!!! PEOPLES!!!!

Besides it forces you to buy a FRICKEN PONY when you could be buying a new SUPER COOL AND EXSPENSIVE SPORT FRESIAN my whole plan was to buy the pony and do the STUPID race with it then I was going to resell it UNTIL I FOUND OUT YOU DON'T GET BACK SC's!!!! what the HECK!!!! WE NEED STAR COINS WE NEED STARCOINS!!!!! PROTEST WITH ME PEOPLES!!! PROTEST!!!

#100 Re:

2020-07-17 10:04:14

It is an ingame currency, the Star Stable team would'nt be losing money, they don't even need to give back the full amount, like a tenth of the star coins could be given back. Plus, if you are here to disagree to an entire petition page just to tell us that we need to grow up, then don't join the discussion. Star coins arent the only things you can buy from the Star Stable company, they have many games that you can buy, and apps on other devices.