Keep 19 Kids and Counting on TLC!

Quoted post

2014-11-19 19:56

I have really had just about enough of this so called "Political Correctness" to more than turn my stomach. Many of these groups with their own agenda's don't realize that the freedoms they are enjoying have been won by the very people they are trying to now sensor. This country is fast becoming socialized and when it does (If it does) these groups will be the first to cry the loudest when their freedoms are gone!

Replies

#203 Re:

2014-11-19 22:32:18

#10: -  

Amen!

Sick2Death_of_PC

#275 Re:

2014-11-20 00:00:19

#10: -  

Do NOT remove this show!  There are so very few shows on television that the entire family can watch as it is.  I happen to agree with the Duggar's 100% , ALL of what they represent, stand for and teach their children.
These self appointed correctness police need to learn this:  THIS IS AMERICA, LAND OF THE FREE!!    EVERYONE HAS THE RIGHT TO FREE SPEACH!  Just because your values and "lifestyle choices" differ from that of your neighbor GET OVER IT !  I do not think there is anyone of you that have been forced to watch this show or any other show for that matter. 

FYI: I don't like clowns.....so I DON"T go to the circus or watch them on tv!  But you won't hear about me trying petition or use other means to try to force them away........... See how that works??

Sick 2 Death of political correctness !