Stop transportation of donkeys from Bonaire to Haiti

Quoted post

2012-07-14 04:16

It is inhuman to protect donkeys and forget people,please send these animals to Haiti were there can serve humanity. Donkeys, like any other animal, are created to serve humans, not humans to serve donkeys. Never place animals before people, specially kids that need to be helped. How ever , if any one of these donkey lovers is wiling to grant their savings to better the life of the poor kids in Haiti, they are welcome, but i seriously doubt they are willing to give a penny for these needed people. So instead of talking so much nonsense about the poor donkeys, help the people of Haiti and quit denying the right of animals to serve humans. Perhaps it is necessary for these persons to live in the extreme poorness that people live in Haiti to recognize that humans are more imporytant tjhan donkeys!

Replies

#4 Re:

2012-07-14 14:10:59

#3: -

It is obvious that you do not know what you are talking about so let me explain. It is inpossible to tame wild donkeys. Even the Haitien people who live on our Island think this is a stupid idee. I admid that there is a lot of poverty in Haiti but there are several orgnisations working on that. Besides that, people can speak for themselves and animals need us to do so. So please think twice before you write a note like this.

#20 Re: Guest.

2012-07-23 11:41:23

Animals are NOT created to serve people.Animals have rights too.I presume you are most probably a holly roller with low intellect

...shocked...and ...inscenced....

#281 Re: transportation of donkeys

2013-05-13 01:18:23

....are you for real...??!!!!.. ' inhumane to protect donkeys ' .... ' donkeys and animals are created to serve humans ' Get off your high horse mate ....all living creatures are born equal....to force animals into servitude is criminal....to eat them is criminal....to skin them alive to make fur coats is criminal......to abuse them is criminal....just as it would be if all were inflicted on human beings....your mindset is from the 12th century....life has come a long way since then.....unfortunately, you haven't.....and I'll have you know, a quarter of my income goes to animal charities....why don't you practice what you preach and donate a quarter of your income to these ' poor people '....just how big is your conscience...???!!!!!