Stop transportation of donkeys from Bonaire to Haiti

Quoted post

2012-07-17 04:54

Please stop idolatry, please stop hunger from killing people, please stop this nonsense of over protecting animals, they are only donkeys, they don't compare with starving humans, HELP PEOPLE NOT DONKEYS!!! THE LIVE OF ONE SINGLE HUMAN BEING IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN ALL THE DONKEYS OF THE ENTIRE PLANET!!! PLEASE BE MERCIFUL

Replies

#21 Re:

2012-07-23 11:45:53

#12: -  

I can't believe the morons on this blog.They have no place being on an animal welfare blog. I wouldn't give these Hatians one cent but I would give the donkeys thousands of dollars.Actually provide the Hatins with a vasectomy and a hysterectomy and do the world a favor

SHOCKED AT SUCH IGNORANCE

#282 Re:

2013-05-13 01:37:06

...B O L L O C K S...!!!!...TO ALL THAT ....YOU ARE AN ASS...HOLE.......YOU DO THE WORLD A FAVOUR AND GET A BRAIN....NO ANIMAL ON THIS PLANET INFLICTS HORRIFIC ABUSE ON ANY OTHER ANIMAL....EXCEPT, OF COURSE, .....HUMANS...!!!....OUR CRUELTY TO EVERY OTHER SPECIES HAS NO BOUNDS....WE STEAL THEIR HABITAT...WE EAT THEM....WE SKIN THEM ALIVE TO MAKE FUR COATS....WE HACK OFF THEIR FACES TO GET TUSKS AND HORNS, LEAVING THEM TO DIE SLOWLY....WE FORCE SPECIES INTO EXTINCTION SO WE CAN GRIND UP THEIR BONES TO MAKE A MEDICINE THAT WILL INCREASE OUR SEX DRIVE....WHICH IT DOESN'T..!!!!....WE PLUCK SHARKS FROM THE SEA SO WE CAN CUT OFF THEIR FINS ...TO MAKE SOUP...AND THROW THE SHARKS BACK INTO THE WATER SO THEY CAN DROWN....WE POLLUTE THIS PLANET SO THE POLAR CAPS MELT ....AND THE POLAR BEARS STARVE TO DEATH....I COULD GO ON AND ON AND ON AND ON.....WE HAVE COMMITED ALL THE SINS ...ON THESE INNOCENTS....OPEN YOUR EYES...SEE WHAT WE DO....AND GROW A CONSCIENCE !!!!

Pepenature

#306 Re:

2014-05-19 12:17:07

yu go and help yourself and go find anothor org which there a milliones of it for human care. Go volunteer youself for the human kind who are overpopulated on this planet with bad guys , do you?