WE ARE WORRIED ABOUT CENSORSHIP AND THE DEMOCRACY IN EUROPE.
We demand an immediate discussion on the European forum on these issues.
Free Unbiased Media and Free Speech
Uninhibited debate in the media and freedom of speech is the foundation of democracy in Europe.
We are concerned about the phenomenon of conspiracy of silence or even deliberately misleading the public by the big European media. Recent events mass sexual assaults by Islamic immigrants initially intentionally ignored by the major media - show that despite of mock pluralism suggested by multiplicity of media - we have a growing problem of top-down control the flow of information, censorship, silence and, in extreme cases, outright lies in the European media.
Poland experienced it among others on example of the circulation of information on the death of the Polish President who was killed in 2010 in Russia in a plane crash together with a delegation of 96 people heading to Katyn. Very many absurd reports, or pure misinformation, not supported by any serious base and sources circulated rapidly in the most serious European media, while simple basic facts based on serious sources and pure science analyzes - could not and still cannot get through to the public thereby breaking the wall of “political correctness” against the truth.
Also now in the major European media there is not a fair description of the situation with the democratic elected government in Poland based on facts, but mainly emotional attacks and in many cases distorting and misleading propaganda. The scale of the phenomenon of censorship including the recent events in Germany (named by former German interior minister Hans-Peter Friedrich cartel of silence) lead to the conclusion that suppression of genuine pluralism and unfettered debate in the European media leads to corrosion of democracy and will become an increasing problem for Europe.
Remember the words of the founders of the European Union, who said that either it will be based on Christian values, or it will not exist at all. Perhaps this is the last call to stop the self-destruction of the European Union and take real action to its reconstruction.
In a sense of co-responsibility for the security and the foundations of Europe we call for start immediately a genuine debate on fundamental issues of concern for European citizens:
- How to restore real freedom of speech in Europe in major media and support a network of independent social media.
- How to rebuild a fair relationship in the European Union as an voluntary union of nation states based on equal rights.
- How to restore a free market in the EU.
- How to get rid of corruption and bureaucracy.
- How to support and protect the Christian and patriotic values and allow these to grow within the European Union.
- How to create a mechanism for emerging real leaders of the governing Union - with vision, courage and honesty.
- How to defend EU against false authorities.
- How to ensure real and genuine security of core values and culture of Europe facing the challenges of massive Islamic migration.
We expect an immediate response by the Commission and the European Parliament on this petition, plan deadlines for debates on these important topics.
We want and we will take effective action for the existence of the European Union of individual Nations.
WE APPEAL TO SPREAD THE LINK TO THIS PETITION WITHIN THE CITIZENS.
WE INVITE ALL THE PEOPLE WHO DIAGNOSE IN THE SIMILAR WAY THE SITUATION IN EUROPE TO JOIN US
WRITE TO email@example.com
Glenn Arthur Jørgensen Contact the author of the petition
|Log in to manage your petition.|