President Peter Mutharika must resign for stealing and looting in Malawi.
- PETITION FOR A REFERENDUM DEMANDING THE RESIGNATION OF MUTHARIKA AS PRESIDENT
- As President, the responsibility of Prof Peter Arthur
- Mutharika is "responsible for the observance of the provisions of [the] Constitution ---- defend and uphold the constitution as the supreme law of the Republic". (Section 88(1)(2)).
- The 5 vehicles worth K85 million were given to President Arthur Peter Mutharika by Zameer Kareem.
- The vehicles were registered in the personal his name of Arthur Peter Mutharika in violation of Section 88 (5) of the Constitution. The Section prohibits the President to
- use his office for personal gain.
- There is no way that vehicles given to and registered in the name of Arthur Peter Mutharika could not be for his personal gain. There must be a quid pro quo for the "gift" since the same Kareem had a fraudulent multi-billion Kwacha contract for ration delivery to the Police out of which K145 million was deposited in an account with Mutharika as the some signatory.
- Without going into several other violations of the Constitution by Mutharika this MAENGA Petition calls for:
- 1.Arthur Peter Mutharika to resign as President.
- 2.A Referendum to recall the Mutharika Government.
- 3.Creation of a Government of National Unity comprising:
- • Chief Justice
- • Human Rights
- • Law Society of Malawi
- • CSO/PAC representative
- Show your support for this petition by signing it.
- Haswel P Bandawe
- CHAIRMAN, MAENGA
- Saunders Jumah:
- CO-ORDINATOR, MAENGA
Saunders Jumah the Utopian Contact the author of the petition
|Log in to manage your petition.|