We the undersigned, fans of Stockport County Football Club, hereby call upon the shareholders to implement change and stop the decline of the football club by taking the following actions:-
1. The removal, with immediate effect of Mr Ryan McKnight from his position as CEO.
2. All "non active" Shareholders to relinquish their position and carry out the promise of removing the debts.
3. The aforementioned Shareholders to offer their shares for open sale.
4. The Board to openly discuss all "concerns" with official groups.
5. The board to then to call an "Open Forum" to outline the plans to return the club back to the football league.
This petition in no way carries any personal threat, however the failure to acknowledge this petition may result in the boycott of season tickets and home games.
Concerned County Fans Contact the author of the petition
|Log in to manage your petition.|