Reshape the World to Improve Our Lives

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Reshape the World to Improve Our Lives.

Tim Paich
The author of this petition

2014-07-18 00:24

I was supposed to have the 6 hours of behind the wheel tripled for me as of the driving instructor's idea on what might be helpful to make me a better driver. My driving instructor resigned after he was out sick and I had only one lesson. It took me years to pass the written test and I had been wanting to drive my whole adult life. Nobody else was willing to put in all those hours with me. I am getting mad that I can't get driving lessons. We tried all of our nearest driving schools and everything to get me driving lessons. I can't even arrange to take the road test. Other people near me are finally getting driving lessons. I badly want to drive. There are other people out there not getting driving lessons as well. It had to have been high gas prices that did it and the Bush/Cheney Administration should've been impeached years ago. It started to happen 3 years ago when the driving school cars were going rare on my roads.

I have this petition on other sites. It should be on all petition sites and it's a longer waiting list on driving schools for behind the wheel for special needs learners and there must be lots of reasons for that.

Tim Paich

2014-07-18 00:28

Reshaping the World Links with sites for the petition

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/ridiculous-gas-prices-costing-driving-lessons/

http://www.change.org/petitions/reshape-the-world-to-improve-our-lives

Those links show the background of this petition and why we're singing it. Also a million signatures are at least needed on this petition.

Anonymous

2016-05-21 19:31

ears of war in Iraq after the fall of Saddam Hussein is what it is the most that got us in a mess with both budget and economy crisis and all kinds of cuts in general of as what this feels like.
Tim Paich

#4 Re:

2016-05-26 17:44

#3: -  

This petition is global. Our objective is to win the war. For the war on terrorism let the soldiers from that country deal with them instead of wasting money on American soldiers around the world. Also greed like in businesses, government and insurance is part of the problem the economy went out of shape and so many cuts in general. War has also hurt the economy. 

gen894

#5 Re: Re:

2018-05-18 16:51

#4: Tim Paich - Re:  

i agree that greed is the problem. was is a racist problem.