CANNABIS OIL CURES CANCER MAKE THIS LEGAL IN THE UK

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition CANNABIS OIL CURES CANCER MAKE THIS LEGAL IN THE UK.

james weed

#26 Re:

2018-01-11 15:57

Order from this Dispensary (https://ganja-clinic.com/). Top Quality (Marijuana, weed, kush, pot, Bud, Ganja), Rick Simpson Oil (Cannabis Oil), Hemp Oil, Hemp Seed Oil, Hash Oil, BHO, Honey Oil, Ear Wax - No medical ID card needed - Super stealth double vacuum sealed shipping to USA,UK, Europe, Canada, Austria, Australia.

Williams

#27 Cure Cancer

2018-02-24 13:25

I am so grateful to Dr.Williams Leonard for providing me with Hemp oil here in the United State of America i was diagnose with cancer of the lungs 8 months ago, and ever since then i have done a lot of Chemo and Radiation that have not helped issues, but only damaged my immune system and frustrated me. I came across the Phoenix Tears and i have read about the Hemp oil a lot and saw the Post that Dr. Rick Simpson could provide me with Hemp Oil i contact him on: william_leonard4@aol.com for the procurement of this medication,the medication was procured and delivered within 2 days and i have been on treatment for the past 3 months.I am here to let every one know that am no longer a cancer patient, I have experience a total change in my health, with Dr. Williams Leonard Hemp oil service. for all cancer patient that live in the America region and Europe at large, get your Hemp oil from Dr. william_leonard4@aol.com

neistachris

2018-04-25 16:33

We have Quality Cannabis oil and medical marijuana for smokers, cancer cure, insomnia, back pain, to reduce stress and other illnesses.
We are selling our products at very negotiable and workable prices. Apart from our very magnificent prices, when you buy from us, you are assured of the highest quality and purity available in the market, with a guaranteed discreet courier shipping or a special 24 hours confidential overnight delivery of the product to your address. We respect and value your privacy and will not share your information with anyone.
We offer discreet and Reliable packaging and delivery. -Fast and reliable shipment, 
text or call +17204378342
whatsapp..+17204378342
wickr:neistachris
kik:neistachris

Anonymous

#29 CBD CANCER

2018-07-19 04:55

I am a cancer survivor because of CBD. I had breast cancer (stage 4) and I don't know how will I be cured but this friend of mine told me to try the CBD, at first I did not believe because my doctor doesn't allow me to take some cannabis as a medicine and this is a fake medicinal treatment. But I read this https://www.worldwide-marijuana-seeds.com/blogs/marijuana-news/cannabis-as-medicine that it really helps others that's why I tried it but I did not tell my doctor about it. So I take this for 11 months and it really helps me a lot. I know that others won't believe me but trust me it really does.

А по интернету я магу зделать заказ в польшу

#30 Re: buy Top Medical pain pills like Oxycontin,Dilaudid,Steroids,Subutex,Suboxone

2018-08-15 04:07

Dr Ruth Baines

#31 CBD CANCER HEMP OILS, THC OILS, Cannabis Oil and Edibles

2018-12-19 18:47

I have seen patients with chronic pain, muscle spasms, nausea, anorexia, and other unpleasant symptoms obtain significant — often remarkable — relief from hemp medicines, .visit us at* Wickrme:wehigh3535 instagram:wehigh3535 cell#: (775) 235-2438

Ruth Baines

#32 hemp helps........

2018-12-19 21:32

We have Quality Cannabis oil and medical marijuana for cancer cure, insomnia, back pain, to reduce stress and other illness.
We are selling our products at very negotiable and workable prices. Apart from our very magnificent prices, when you buy from us, you are assured of the highest quality and purity available in the market, with a guaranteed discreet courier shipping or a special 24 hours confidential overnight delivery of the product to your address. We respect and value your privacy and will not share your information with anyone.
We offer discreet and Reliable packaging and delivery. -Fast and reliable shipment within 24hours within the UK and 48 hours internationally, using courier service
for more info contact
Wickrme:wehigh3535
instagram:wehigh3535
cell#: (775) 235-2438

ukweed

#33 Re: Re:

2019-07-05 15:46

#4: rick - Re:  

ukweedonlinestore.wordpress.com 

Methamphetamins

#34 Buy marijuana, Methamphetamins,

2019-08-09 03:03

Buy marijuana, Methamphetamins, cocaine,ketamine racemic, hash, hash oil, cookies, brownies, tinctures, weeds for sale, marijuana online, marijuana seeds,cannabis oil, buy cannabis oil, We ship world wide and delivery is sure to your address. Telegram ID: hugmankush Wechat ID: leewung Wickr ID: hugmankush  NO PRESCRIPTION REQUIRED. We accept payment via bitcoin

Antonio bax

#35 Antonio bax

2019-11-07 19:35

Hello Everyone here is a brief story of how Rick Simpson cured my breast cancer in November 2019. I was diagnosed of Breast cancer January 2019 and was in pains. All hope was lost in the hospital and i began searching for a cure. I heard about Rick Simpson cannabis oil from my husband's friend and immediately contacted Rick on his Email Ricksimpsoncannabishemoil  at gmail.com and without delay he responded to me. I was told to place an order for his Cannabis oil which i did immediately. I began to notice great improvement in my health in just few weeks of taking the medication and in not less than 30 days, i did another scan which showed that i was cancer free. All thanks to Rick Simpson.

Best Wishes,
Antonio bax

Jamie Johnson

#36 Re: Re:

2019-11-27 04:04

#26: james weed - Re:  

Buy Weed, Oxycodone, Adderall, Cocaine, Crystal Meths
Wickr ID: Spidoplug
What's App: +1 (972) 360-8189

We supply good quality meds worldwide.
All parcels are shipped discretely and tracking details are provided
Weed,
Oxycodone,
Adderall,
Cocaine,
Crystal Meths,
Fentanyl/Carefentanil Powder

Jamie Johnson

#37 Buy Weed, Oxycodone, Adderall, Cocaine, Crystal Meths

2019-11-27 04:06

Weed,
Oxycodone,
Adderall,
Cocaine,
Crystal Meths,

Mark Oben

#38 Marijuana, Oxycodone, Adderall, Cocaine, Crystal Meths

2019-11-27 23:07

Weed,
Oxycodone,
Adderall,
Cocaine,
Crystal Meths,

UKplug

#39 Norml UK

2019-12-28 10:38

Available products in stock;
NO PRECRIPTION NEEDED

PRODUCTS
- Weed
- Space Monkey Meds
- Fentanyl & Carefentanyly Powder 92% pure
- OXYCODONE
- Adderal
- Cocaine
- Crystal Meths

Oxycodone ,Ice,ketamine racemic, percocet, coke, xanax bars, vicodin,crystal meth Ice.

No Signature Required

Wickr ID: medscannabis
WeChat: medscannabis
Kik: Medscannabis
Telegram ID: Baronplug
Payment via Bitcoin Only

Jamie Johnson

#40 Buy real passport, driving license, ID card, visa, diploma

2020-03-11 20:40

BUY HIGH QUALITY UNDETECTABLE COUNTERFEIT CURRENCIES, WE ALSO PRODUCE PASSPROT,ID CARDS, VISA'S, DRIVER'S LICENSE,
IELTS CERTIFICATES, GREEN CARDS, S.S.D CHEMICALS EUROS,DOLLARS AND POUNDS AND NOVELTY DOCUMENTS LIKE PASSPORTS,ID CARDS,

We produce Documents with Best Quality Novelty both fake and original.
All our produce are undetectable and will pass all UV light Test
such documents includes:
-Passport
-Drivers License
-National Identification Card
-Resident Permit
-Visa/Invitation
-Diploma Certificate
-Counterfeited Money
-Bank Statement and many more

manrobertkir

#41 Re: Buy Tussionex,Hash Oils,Actavis,Medical Marijuana Strains,Pain Meds

2020-04-09 13:21

#8: Dr Oscar - Buy Tussionex,Hash Oils,Actavis,Medical Marijuana Strains,Pain Meds 

Yes, if the cops have permission to do so then they'll take it! but it's not a bad idea that it's not a psychoactive plant yet!) good luck to you and your business! www.seedsherenow.com/forum/

Lukyamuzi Didan

#42 Biggest Scam in Sweden Lukyamuzi Didan

2020-05-13 15:15

#26: james weed - Re:  

Biggest Scam in Sweden Lukyamuzi Didan

Surname: Lukyamuzi
Given Name: Didan
Date Of Birth: 20/07/1996
Sex: Male
Place Of Birth: Lubaga
Passport No: 960720-4634

Address: Sadelmakargatan 11
Postal Code: 749 59 Enköping
House Number: 1602
Name On The Address: Restie Namiyingo

Phone Number: +46700342938
Email: didankenzoyahoo.com

The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) in the US has indicted Lukyamuzi Didan
largest case of online fraud in Sweden history. This young man is a Criminal who
commit fraud. But the truth is that sometimes it turns out that the fraudsters is known to us

Lukyamuzi Didan

#43 Buy Cocaine Online

2020-06-08 02:07

Buy Marijuana, Oxycodone, Adderall, Cocaine, Crystal Meths

Weed,
Oxycodone,
Adderall,
Cocaine,
Crystal Meths,
Fentanyl/Carefentanil Powder etc...

#44 Buy All Type of Marijuana, Cannabis seeds, hemp oil and etc.

2020-07-27 21:45

Hey Everyone,

I would to tell you that Legit Dispensary Store is an upcoming brand in the Marijuana Industry.

And In This Store, you will get every type of marijuana in all over the usa

there are names of some special marijuana:

feminized marijauna seeds

afghani hash

cannabis chocolate chip cookies and many more.

For more info, please visit: https://legitdispensarystore.com