Keep 19 Kids and Counting on TLC!

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Keep 19 Kids and Counting on TLC!.

2015-05-24 05:33

No family is perfect! Everyone should be careful when making comments about others.Who are we to pass judgment? ??? If you open your closet doors not only would you find skeletons, but the caskets.

2015-05-24 05:53

I signed this petition because I believe Josh has a repentive heart and has paid a heavy price. If Jesus already forgave him, who are any of us to bring up what is no longer there. I love this amazing show! Every time I have needed to put a smile on my face, 19 Kids would put it there. Please do not cancel this show!!!!!!

2015-05-24 06:03

This is a positive family show. It should remain on television. We are all guilty of sin. Nobody should throw stones. This young man has confessed and asked for forgiveness. Our Lord Jesus has forgiven him. The rest of the world should stop judging, as they sit in their glass houses.

2015-05-24 06:57

I love this show. Jim Bob and Michelle have never pretended that any of them are perfect, just trying to do the best they can.

2015-05-24 08:17

God said to forgive 77x7. More importantly Jesus died on the cross for our sins. He knew we were imperfect, flawed, able to be tempted by Worldly desires. Christians know we have been given free will by God and Saten will do anything to corrupt and remove us from our family and Christian walk.Yes what Josh did was wrong, his family, parents and siblings should not be removed from TV because of it. As in all things please allow God to use this action of Josh Dugger to help other families who are dealing with simular issues. We have so much evil and distruction on TV , real or created please allow what this family stands for be shared with the world. All I know is we all make decisions we would like to take back and can't but with Gods forgiveness we can get a second chance and hopefully help others in the process.

2015-05-24 13:03

Its the best show on TV. Period

2015-05-24 15:54

There is only one judge and jury and that is God and he has forgiven him. He's a Christian. He's not perfect but he asked for forgiveness and he sought out help. For those reasons I choose to stand behind him and the entire Duggar family and what they stand for.

2015-05-24 17:02

I still believe they are good...decent people..we are all only human..I think that Satan is doing his best to destroy this family because it is causing people to want to make a better world! Let's not let him win this one! I support and Love all of the Duggars in this family...Praying for you all!!

2015-05-24 17:41

I really enjoy the show and I think they demonstrate good family values. Everyone has faults and I believe that they took care if the problems and that Whatever Josh did when he was younger was handled. They are a living supportive family and they don't need this.

2015-05-24 18:23

TLC Please remove this show from your programming permanently. Good Christians do not put 'the almighty dollar' ahead of their children's best interest, especially knowing full well how adverse publicity could effect them when knowledge of past sexual misconduct on the part of one of their children is made public.

2015-05-24 19:27

I love to watch 19kids and counting the kids are all so well behaved

2015-05-24 19:57

We love The Duggars. They own lt and they apologize. Being Christian we learn forgiveness and they have a huge support system.
TLC whimper out and this could be a teaching moment. Also did the gossip magazine take in the feelings of the girls.
We totally support the Duggars bring them back

2015-05-24 21:04

The Duggars should be put back on TV because it's one of the only wholesome shows out there.

2015-05-25 00:36

I love this show & EVERY family member!!!

2015-05-25 01:08

I signed the petition because I don't think it's fair to take the show away from the Duggers and their viewers. They are a real family with real problems. I am not religious, but I can see merit in them rising above the current scandal about Josh. He seems to have seen the error of his ways. Why punish him and his family now.

2015-05-25 14:37

Simply put, I watch the show regularly and I look forward to future episodes.

2015-05-25 18:53

I am a catholic and I believe in second chances and forgiveness and I also think of how everything affects the little ones jackson,Johanna, jordyn, jennifer and josie and ofcourse his own children.
He is a hero to his kids and should stay that, don't ruin their innocent view on their father.
His little girl does not need to be born and get know right away what mistakes her dad made as a child.

2015-05-25 23:55

I love 19 Kids and Counting! It is the only thing that I want to watch and if they are cancelling it because somebody made a mistake years ago, then shame on them!

2015-05-26 00:56

Because I believe in family and family isn't perfect. There are flaws in every family and I like the way this was handled. Josh and his family have been honest and he owned up to his mistake and that is huge with me! I know many people like myself like to see how the duggar family grows and how they deal with real life issues. Here is one! I want to keep watching them as they are real people, real family with real problems and joy!

2015-05-26 01:40

well i love the duggar family they are an inspiration

2015-05-26 12:20

It is one of the few decent shows on tv. In a world that is filled with garbage shows. In the midst of this heartbreaking trouble we can all how through Christ's forgiveness God can help us through all our troubles.

2015-05-26 14:06

We all make mistakes. If this had been warranted, then the authoritties would have pressed charges when it happened. Yes, it was terribly wrong, but he confessed his sins and repented. He is living a good Christian life. We so enjoy watching the entire family reach all of their milestones. Not much wholesome family TV on anymore. Please don't deprive us of watching this family that we have all become so attached to. Thank you for your consideration.

2015-05-26 14:17

We love the Duggars and do not want to lose them from our lives over Josh mistakes when he was so young. They do not deserve to have their show cancelled. They are still an amazing family!!!

2015-05-26 17:04

These are good moral people and Jesus died on the cross for our sins... we should not judge and we should be repentant ...people repent...I feel sad for ALL involved... Sending prayers n love

2015-05-26 18:51

Nothing decent...moral...or uplifting on tv...This show is the exception