Save this baby girl from abuse!

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Save this baby girl from abuse!.

2014-12-21 18:20

Please please help the JONES FAMILY!!!!

2014-12-21 18:33

Praying for this beautiful family to be able to stay together!

2014-12-21 19:07

my son and his wife have been married for 9 years and have been trying to adopt for the last 4 years. the local agency insists they have to foster first. this doesnt seem right, knowing that at any point the child can be removed and given to someone else for no good reason.

2014-12-21 19:30

It's just not right to take this baby based on education , this decision is pure WRONG

#30 Re: well...

2014-12-21 19:39

#15: steven - well... 

Well i for one know this family! They work with special Olympics, sponsor children through big brother program for the mentally challenged. They are foster parents because they love kids and have wanted one from the start. They are a strong family and support each other in everything. They are a great couple. Jon has helped raise my daughter when we were roommates for over 10 years. When my daughters dad failed it was job who took her to father daughter dances, taught her to play basketball and bowling. I resent your comment!

#31 Re: Re: Re: well...

2014-12-21 19:45

#18: steven - Re: Re: well... 

Again you show your ignorance. This man has indeed raised a child before. One that was not his but he loves as much as if she is. He calls her his niece and by God I hope she doesn't read your comments or his niece by CHOICE would rip a new ass. How dare you judge what you don't know! 

2014-12-21 20:29

That is awful. How sad for that baby!
julia

2014-12-21 21:06

Lol. The baby doesn't know them. " ripping" a baby away would be impossible unless she was super glued to the foster parents. 

Steven

2014-12-21 21:13

Nothing you say will change my point. A "niece" is not your legal responsibility whether you  help raise her or not unless you have custody.  Cps is not going to listen to you backwards white trash rednecks over the welfare of a baby who won't know the difference. It is funny how easily you morons are coaxed into threatening violence. Like dumb dogs...

#35 Re:

2014-12-21 23:24

#34: Steven -  

This page is in support of a good family and good people. Take your sad self somewhere else and be gone. Your pathetic Steven. There is nothing white trash on here except maybe you.

2014-12-21 23:48

That a bull that baby needs that family.. giver to her real family

2014-12-22 00:46

This little girl needs to stay with her parents they r who she know the government don't do any one any good they r blind

2014-12-22 00:56

This child needs to stay right where she is.
totally not ignorant trash

2014-12-22 09:44

Yea. The guvment is stoopid. Like I need them aneewais. I  just need my foodstamps and public schools and paved roads....

Steven Gerald James Wright

2014-12-22 09:58

Seriously it's almost hilarious that you half-wits think you have any credibility.  As long as it's people like you on their side there's not a snowballs chance in hell of that baby going back to them. 

2014-12-22 14:33

This baby needs to stay with her parents

2014-12-22 17:27

This family can get this decision overturned. The biological grandparents are on their side and so is the CASA... filing for appeals today!

I do wish my brother the best and that the right decision is made for this baby. This family is wanting an open adoption so that this little girl knows where she came from but will also know that her mother had mental impairments that inable her to be able to care for her. This is suppose to be a page of support. Why does there always have to be that one who wants to prejudge and warp the situation without knowing the details. SMH

shuvy

#43 Re:

2014-12-22 23:03

#42: -  

I agree, it saddens me to see someone speak so full of anger and the horrible name calling.  Please don't let this negativity influence you and side track what we are doing. This is a petition of love and support for our family. 

We love you Jonathan and Ayla and Marie!!!!

#44 Re: Re: Re: well...

2014-12-23 05:22

#18: steven - Re: Re: well... 

Funny how you speak of proper English, yet you start a sentance with the word "and." That Steven is improper sentence structure. Please refrain from judging people that you do not know. Ayla voluteers as a teachers assistance to young children. Jon works with the special olympics as well as a big brother program for the mentally challenged. This couple has a good marriage and are not the type to EVER abandon a child. I am sorry your unhappy and that your children stress you to the point of not wanting them at times. That is a part of being a parent. I too get frustrated and think of ways to torment my child for driving me bat shit crazy at times. However, I do believe you reap what you sow, so when she in turn becomes a mother and she calls me at her whits end... I may just be silent for effect, then burst out laughing saying "Karma sweetie.... it's your turn" all the while smiling into my glass of wine. My teen may try my patience, however I love that younger version of my obnoxious self and remind myself she is my karma... I have apologized to my mother. She deserved one in retrospect. 

Janette H.

2014-12-23 09:25

I believe that cps wouldn't do this for no reason.  Some people try too hard to make themselves, or others,  look better. I'm sure that they will find another child to adopt. Maybe we should be happy that this means two kids will get a loving home.

2014-12-23 09:28

Ha.. karma... Is that what's happening here? 

AL

#47 For the baby

2014-12-23 21:35

My sister Ayla has always been there for me, I can't think of any time when she wasn't. She’s always caring for other people no matter the situation. Ayla isn't the type to judge, she has worked with the disabled before, and fostered many kids, of all ages, at a single time. I myself have disabilities, ADD and hearing impaired, and Ayla has helped me through so much in my life, and still continues to help me. When I first started college I was a wreck, I was stressed and had no idea what was what, to add on top of that I didn't have the funds to buy the materials for college. Ayla had went out for a few hours and came back with Bags of school supplies, enough to put 5 people through college. She helped me get organized and get prepared for school, which is not an easy task. She also helped me study, and to this day she has been the only one with the patience to help me. I don’t understand and learn things the way others do and I have a hard time in a classroom setting, because I can’t focus or hear. My sister knows how to work with me and she is always very patient with me. Saying its easy would be a lie, but she never gives up on me, and even through the struggles she never stops encouraging me. She'll even learn the material herself just to help me succeed. Ayla has even stayed up late nights and woke up early mornings to be at my need. Ayla and Jon have helped me with anything I needed, such as food, clothes and even a roof over my head occasionally. They're always there to listen and they don't hesitate for one second to help and they never ask for anything in return. Taking away baby Marie will just be depriving her of all the amazing journeys, teachings, and love Ayla and Jon have to offer.

Choose a nickname

#48 Subject

2014-12-25 04:58

Sounds like they've had the opportunity to teach and raise kids. Do we know who the family who is trying to adopt her is?

2014-12-25 23:09

I couldn't imagine what you are going through. Hopefully you get to keep your baby girl

#50 Re:

2014-12-28 04:19

#45: Janette H. -  

I realize that we are all entitled to have an opinion. However, to say that i am trying to paint an unrealiatic picture, a facade, in order to make Jon & Ayla look better than they are is well a stretch to say the least. I dont have to try and make Jon look good, for those who truly know him he is a modern day saint. There is no justifiable reason to take this baby away from them, I dont believe it is in any way shape or form in a childs best interest to take them from the safety and loving home she knows and give her to another person. To truamatize a child unnecessarily is horrible and barbaric. I  am speaking from experiance. I know you work or at least have worked for DHS so it is in your nature to defend them as many are your friends. I however grew up in this corrupted agency. I have seen first hand the lies, manipulation and scare tatics used against people and how they toss children here and there with little thought. How do I know this? I was in 3 homes in a meer 7 months in the system. As is tragedy wasnt enough DHS helped to cause an attatchment disorder as well as many social disorders. I do believe in some cases children are better off not at home but I do not believe DHS always has the best interest of the child in mind. In this case, I fail to see how any good can come out of taking a baby from all of which she knows to be placed with yet another couple who are not in favor of an open adoption, who will be taking away a little boys sister whom he has been getting to know and the relationship beign built with her grandparents who were looking forward to meeting there granddaughter. I dont see how giving her to people who will go to work and leave her with a nanny of childcare provider when she is used to being home with her at home mother who gives her the undivided attention that she needs. I dont see how taking away her family both pre-approved adoption family and biological family is in the childs BEST interest and if you do I am so sorry. We have very different ideas of what it means to be family and what it means to fight for your family. In the hearts of Jon and Ayla this little girl is and always has been their daughter and they should fight for her like a parent would. That little girl deserves to be fought for.