Petition to have Charges withdrawn from Prinasen Dhaver

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Petition to have Charges withdrawn from Prinasen Dhaver.

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2016-07-06 20:24

This post has been removed by the author of this petition (Show details)

2016-07-07 06:42

2016-07-07 08:12

2016-07-07 08:20

All investors should support this so that we can all get our money an move forward. Its going on too long now

investor km

#5 petition for mr dhaver to be aquitted of charges

2016-07-07 08:42

I have invested my life savings and my husbands pension fund into innovatech. since mr daver has been charged, our monies have been held back by the state. This has put my family under great financial contraints. 

I humbly request that mr dhaver is aqquitted of the charges, so he can pay us our money as he promised to do so once the charges have been dropped.

We trust that mr prinessen dhaver will pay our monies that is due to us in full. 

This prolonged matter has caused an upset in many lives. please we kindly urge the state to aqquit prinessen dhaver of all charges, so he can pay us our monies, which we worked very hard for through our lives. 

We have kids and our elderly sick parents to take care off.  we humbly request that we get paid out as soon as possible.

In allah trust. 

2016-07-07 09:54

2016-07-07 11:16

In full support of your above approach... and I commend u 4 taking the initiative to conclude this by your own means... trust that the above will be in order..Good luck 

2016-07-07 11:33

To the NPA,my family invested our pension payout into Innovatech. We have reached the depths and are not sure how much longer we can survive. We already lost one vehicle and are on the brink of bankruptcy. Please acquit Mr Dhaver asap do we can all be paid out 

2016-07-07 11:36

Good day all. I think that the charges should be dropped against Mr. Dhaver and move forward whilst everyone gets their money back. Time never waits for anyone so get as many people as possible to sign this petition and resolve this ongoing blunder. 

2016-07-07 11:37

I agree wit all the comments made. This certainly have effected many lives. With the increased cost of living people are looking out where they can make the little that they have to grow quickly to be able to educate their children and give their families a better life. There are many other companies that are assisting the people similar to MR P Dhaver and they are not being investigated. Why haven't the financial services board done anything about that. The state should grant Mr Dhaver this request as he has indicated that the intentions was in the interest of the investors - and by promising to pay back the investors is evident that he is not a fraud.

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2016-07-07 11:42

2016-07-07 11:51

Desperate for our monies and this is the logical route to follow. Still upset though that initially the prosecutor refused to let Prinasen pay out the investors. A simple decision by this prosecutor affected do many lives

2016-07-07 12:11

finn

2016-07-07 13:10

im paraplegic and i invested by taking a personal loan from bank and im paying monthly instalments currently for it.
i finished in financial constrains and had to move out of chesire disabled homes because i was unable to pay for accomadation and medical treatment.
i need the cash to buy myself a electric wheelchair and medical treatment so i can get back to live like yourl.
i plead to NPA to withdraw all charges so i could go for my disabilty treatmentand start walking again.

2016-07-08 06:46

I invested in the last few months prior to this legal drama. I have only received a few months returns. I had to suffer many financial losses due to this. My family and i have gone through many hardships due to this. I would really like my monies invested to be paid out to me as soon as possible. Mr Dhaver i do truly hope that you and the co-accused in this case are taking this matter as seriously as it should be, Many lives have been destroyed/affected by this matter.  Should the state drop the charges against you and the co-accused in this case (family/colleagues/friends), your investors will be placing their trust in ALL of you to see this matter through to their best interests. The state should have no influence over the investors monies, if Mr Dhaver is willing to pay out investors their monies owed, why is the state preventing him from doing the honourable thing.??

2016-07-08 10:11

Best of luck..... hope all of this just falls away.

2016-07-08 12:15

Hope all works out.

2016-07-08 13:47

I hope the state drops this case and allows Prenasen to pay all Investers asap as per his request on this petition.

2016-07-08 15:03

Concerned Investor

2016-07-08 16:38

Mr Dhaver has always been a truthful & honest person to us investors , I remember him @ innovatechs 2014 annual client feedback meeting , he had professionals speakers & they answered all our questions & their was only good goods spoken about him, he is a remarkable personal with good morals & ethics & also has a flare for social responsibility , I'm actually shocked that the state wants to prosecute him & the others, they don't realise that it was the state that stopped him from paying us in October 2014, in anyone is to be blamed for this it should be the state. 

Prinasen - a word from myself , just hang in there & you have my support & my family's support & I'm sure the rest of your clients also support you.

2016-07-08 21:02

2016-07-08 23:39

2016-07-08 23:44

2016-07-08 23:47

2016-07-19 06:04

Please withdraw the charges. lots of lives have been affected. Mr Dhaver is prepared to pay back the investors so why is the state objecting. It is the monies of the investors. Please withdraw the charges so that we can start living again.