Cell mast/Cellular tower

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Cell mast/Cellular tower.

2016-10-24 06:23

we strongly object to this been done 

2016-10-24 06:31

the health risks involved in erecting a cell tower within a residential area far outweighs the benefits of having it in the area.

2016-10-24 06:48

I regard any means of making money in an underhanded manner ( in this case without the necessary consultation) that could have a detrimental impact on others as callous, inconsiderate, greedy and dishonest. Same concept as e-tolls.
Chris

#29 Cellular mast

2016-10-24 06:50

I regard any means of making money in an underhanded manner ( in this case without the necessary consultation) that could have a detrimental impact on others as callous, inconsiderate, greedy and dishonest. Same concept as e-toll implementation. 

This post has been removed by its writer (Show details)

2016-10-24 07:03

Louise

2016-10-24 07:04

A study by Dr. Bruce Hocking in Australia found that children living near three TV and FM broadcast towers (similar to cell towers) in Sydney had more than twice the rate of leukemia than children living more than seven miles away.

• Says Dr. Neil Cherry, a biophysicist at Lincoln University in New Zealand:

• "Public health surveys of people living in the vicinity of cell site base stations should be being carried out now, and continue progressively over the next two decades. This is because prompt effects such as miscarriage, cardiac disruption, sleep disturbance and chronic fatigue could well be early indicators of the adverse health effects. Symptoms of reduced immune system competence, cardiac problems, especially of the arrhythmic type, and cancers, especially brain tumor and leukemia, are probable."

• Biomedical engineer Mariana Alves-Pereira says exposure to cell phone towers can lead to vibroacoustic disease. "From what I understand, some of the complaints are similar in what is seen in vibroacoustic disease patients, which are people who develop a disease caused by low frequency noise exposure," she said. Symptoms can include mood swings, indigestion, ulcers and joint pain.

• Dr. Gerard Hyland, a physicist who was nominated twice for the Nobel Prize in medicine, says, "Existing safety guidelines for cell phone towers are completely inadequate ... Quite justifiably, the public remains skeptical of attempts by governments and industry to reassure them that all is well, particularly given the unethical way in which they often operate symbiotically so as to promote their own vested interests."

• According to the Mount Shasta Bioregional Ecology Center, "Studies have shown that even at low levels of this radiation, there is evidence of damage to cell tissue and DNA, and it has been linked to brain tumors, cancer, suppressed immune function, depression, miscarriage, Alzheimer's disease, and numerous other serious illnesses."

• According to Dr. W. Löscher of the Institute of Pharmacology, Toxicology and Pharmacy of the Veterinary School of Hannover in Germany, dairy cows that were kept in close proximity to a TV and cell phone tower for two years had a reduction in milk production along with increased health problems and behavioral abnormalities. In an experiment, one cow with abnormal behavior was taken away from the antenna and the behavior subsided within five days. When the cow was brought back near the antenna, the symptoms returned

Resident

#32 Carina Cell Masts

2016-10-24 07:14

Absolutely Not, Health issues, Property devaluation in the area, even if the health risks are exaggerated, it is always going to be a perception by the majority of people, and will drive down the values of our properties, the Cell phone reception in the area is just fine, I have had zero reception issues, and have been living in Morehil Glen for over 10 Years.

2016-10-24 09:28

I am opposed to cellular mast being located in, or abutting residential areas. My concerns relate to health issues as well as aesthetics in a residential area.
I am further of the belief that improper processes and procedure have been followed in the application for the erection and placement of a cellular mast at 9 Carina Avenue, Morehill Glen.

2016-10-24 14:05

spoils the entire area and is a health hazard and reduces value of properties in the area

2016-10-24 14:18

Don not want something like this near our property, for health or resale reasons!

2016-10-24 14:20

Do not want his in our area for health and property resale reasons!

2016-10-24 14:36

We are a community that cares for our children!!

2016-10-24 15:06

This mast is bad for my health and my children

2016-10-24 15:13

Radiation from this mast is dangerous

2016-10-24 15:16

This mast is dangerous to my health and everyone around me.

2016-10-24 15:48

Don't want ugly tower. Very concerned about the consequences. Do not know about any positive effects. The owners of 9 Carina will sit with this monster in their garden and probably battle to sell again.

2016-10-24 15:56

Cellular masts should not be erected in residential areas as it poses a health risk for all within a close proximity to the tower. Ones health must at all times be priority over someone's else's gain in currency. Our children and unborn children are our future not an end to society. The errection of this tower also impacts on the lively hood of all kinds of animals being domestic or wild. This tower/mask must be stopped.

2016-10-24 16:33

Definitely o not want a cellular tower so close to my home.

2016-10-25 10:23

I think that all health will be affected and the Mast will also lower the property values of the Houses in the area

2016-10-25 11:27

Bad for the health of the community

2016-10-25 13:10

I believe that the erection of this mast will have a detrimental effect on property prices and the health of residents in the area.

2016-10-25 13:13

We have small children and they are currently very healthy and would not like to subject them to the dangers that could come with such a mast. I also do not wish to have my property loose value due to that.

2016-10-27 19:27

I am not oppose to the tower