Keep Thundercracker Exclusive and Recall the Impostor

Elias Weskerson, trueTransformers fan

/ #107

2011-04-01 23:06

Right, cause the real Dark Seeker (IRL child molester) says so. Oh you freaks watch and see, my laughs haven't even begun yet. My case is real, the recall is real, and you are a fraud DS. You WILL give them up, I will smash and shit on them, there is not one damn thing ANY of you can do. You were the first to cry about depriving kids (pedo), as if ANY kid today knows about toy/characters from 25 years ago that AREN'T in the new movies. Your failure of reasoning there is hilarious, especially over collector oriented lines/figures YOU want you lying shithead. I am right though and I apologize for my outburst earlier, totally uncalled for even if I was trolled into it.

You, DS, fuck you and your whole freak family. Take it up with me at Botcon, watch the events unfold like they still are. lol I started this up in December since you want to get factual, today's date has no bearing but then again YOU are stupid enough to believe it's fake because YOU and others like YOU are NOT true fans at all. Fake to the core, a faggot who sucks cock, and not even man enough to use your own name like the rest of the spineless cowards who troll here. I'm not scared of anyone like this and I'll be at Botcon, say somethinmg to my face you fucking douchebag punks.