Keep Thundercracker Exclusive and Recall the Impostor

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition Keep Thundercracker Exclusive and Recall the Impostor.

Elias Weskerson, trueTransformers fan

#101 Re: Re:

2011-04-01 21:36

#96: Count Olaf - Re:  

looks like the only people complaining are who? You greedy, hamfisted faggots. I can't sit and explain everything for your stupid ass, it happened yesterday, HTS is separate and any true fan knows this, and your still a fucking broke dick wannabee white knight. Kids ass, you aren't keeping your shit.
Pedro Henrique Leal

#102 Re:

2011-04-01 21:41

#100: Elias Weskerson, trueTransformers fan -

Keep classy Elias...

You are aware that, if not for "Gooks", you wouldn't even HAVE transformers, Right?

Or, ya know, some classic transformers designers are Filipino, right?

But I guess the only thing you care about is keeping the value on your precious botcon thundercrackers, so you can scalp some poor collectors that couldn't get the botcon set.

And then U GET MAD when Hasbro decides to release a different Thundercracker based on the same mold, as now, those that want just Thundercracker, and not EXCLUSIVE Thundercracker, have no need to search for mega expensive used exclusives on e-bay.

Enjoy your stay on Botcon 2011, I really doubt people will let you in.

Randal Graves

2011-04-01 22:21

Shut the fuck up Elias!

Pedro Henrique Leal

2011-04-01 22:25

Just to inquire... What is your stand on customs? let's say... what if someone bought classics starscream and repainted him as Thundercracker?

2011-04-01 22:31

Elias, if it's a whooping you're a wanting, I'll be glad to give it to you. If you pay my airfare to get to Botcon!
The Real Dark Seeker

#106 Re: Re: Re:

2011-04-01 22:38

#101: Elias Weskerson, trueTransformers fan - Re: Re:

Any TRUE FAN knows the difference between an exclusive and a mainstream run of a toy. Any TRUE FAN would be able to know that the botcon TC is not the same as the Generations TC. But since you can't seem to distinguish between the different hues in color or the paint decos, then that means either you are color blind or......you're an idiot. Given every post you've made thus far.....its clear....you're an idiot. Cry more n00b. I'm keeping my Thundercrackers whether you like it or not, whether you think so or not, and there's not a damned thing you can do about it. And....I'm going to get more. Mark my words. Get bent. Get angry. I don't care.

No matter what you say from here on out Mr. Elias Weskerson. I will not be "Weskersoned" out of anything. You're a joke. This whole petition is a joke. Your so called case is a joke. Happy April 1st everyone.

2011-04-01 23:06

Right, cause the real Dark Seeker (IRL child molester) says so. Oh you freaks watch and see, my laughs haven't even begun yet. My case is real, the recall is real, and you are a fraud DS. You WILL give them up, I will smash and shit on them, there is not one damn thing ANY of you can do. You were the first to cry about depriving kids (pedo), as if ANY kid today knows about toy/characters from 25 years ago that AREN'T in the new movies. Your failure of reasoning there is hilarious, especially over collector oriented lines/figures YOU want you lying shithead. I am right though and I apologize for my outburst earlier, totally uncalled for even if I was trolled into it.

You, DS, fuck you and your whole freak family. Take it up with me at Botcon, watch the events unfold like they still are. lol I started this up in December since you want to get factual, today's date has no bearing but then again YOU are stupid enough to believe it's fake because YOU and others like YOU are NOT true fans at all. Fake to the core, a faggot who sucks cock, and not even man enough to use your own name like the rest of the spineless cowards who troll here. I'm not scared of anyone like this and I'll be at Botcon, say somethinmg to my face you fucking douchebag punks.

#108 Re: Re:

2011-04-01 23:15

#102: Pedro Henrique Leal - Re:  

I care about what's right, not dirtbag Filipinos or your false info and NO ONE can stop me from going to BC. Sorry your third world piss ant ass can't afford it. LOL Customs? Who gives a shit?

#109 Re:

2011-04-01 23:18

#105: -  

Right ther, Mr. I'm so cowardly I can't even make a name up. We don't want foreigners at Botcon and you sure can't "whoop" me dumbass. Grow a pair bitch.
Elias Weskerson, not a trueTransformers fan

#110 I'm a jackass!

2011-04-01 23:25

I have suddenly had an epiphany and will be withdrawing my case. I realize that I am a complete douchebag who really should not be going to so much trouble over something as trivial as a variant in a toy. I clearly am opinionated and a fucked up individual who really needs to move out of my mother's basement. I call people who have served this country with dignity and put their lives on the line child molesters because I don't have the balls to admit I'm a piece of shit individual who can not stand up to him. I also make baseless claims that I'm somehow Chuck Norris and can take on an entire convention of Transformer fans, all of whom will probably want to deal me great physical harm if not outright kill me. Thus, I am too much of a coward to show up to said event and will be selling all my Botcon Thundercrackers on eBay for bargain prices. Thank you.

The REAL Elias Weskerson a.k.a. Crybaby Asspants

2011-04-02 00:10

See where it says guest under your name? Fail faggot, get fucked and quit pretending you little bitch.
Elias Weskerson, not a trueTransformers fan

2011-04-02 00:15

The only one here who is pretending is YOU. I'M the REAL Elias Weskerson, you just decided to pick up my misguided cause and signed up under this site under my name. Besides, can you PROVE that you are the real Elias Weskerson? I think not.
Peter Treue

2011-04-02 05:15

Elias Weskerson has reached CWC levels of insanity...

I think this guy might be autistic or Schizophrenic...

"True Fan" my arse, you are just a miserable, egocentric racist manchild, with a way overblown sense of entitlement over a TOY.

enjoy being the laughing stock of the TF community, Elias...

cHROMEDOME

2011-04-03 12:58

U ARE ALL ASSHOLES!
Elias Weskerson, true TROLL MASTERMIND

#115 Re:

2011-04-17 06:29

#113: Peter Treue -  

I guess you slowtards missed the announcements, it was a joke. Look who's the embarrassment. LOL Y'all been posting in a troll thread. ROFL

2011-06-11 20:28

To think the Hasbro Panel during the 2007 Botcon said that the figures in the Games of Deception Boxset would never be produced in the future! This prompted a lot of collectors to buy the set. False advertising!
Elias Weskerson, the Champion of true Transformers fans

#117 Re:

2012-01-30 07:49

#116: -  

Damn right, I haven't given up yet
Elias Weskerson, the Champion of true Transformers fans

#118 Re:

2012-01-30 08:27

#113: Peter Treue -  

You are the laughing stock. You cretin, you are a Hasbro flunky trying to justify their greed. Get lost creeper or I will stone you for your insolence.