Stop The Small Cages, Little Pet Warehouse

scampi

/ #14

2013-10-13 21:49

personally i've only heard of company a couple of months ago looking for rabbit/guinea cages for my jirds (tanks are having trouble with the wheels) and robos (i ended getting them rody rabbits). found in my window shopping that any cages that are specified for a species and ticks the boxes of what you are looking for have a habit of being v expensive unless you erm look a size up, which i suppose is a bother when you have large small animals. personally if i was gonna get a gpig or bun i'd go to wickes, i remember my mum making a big one for my rabbit snoopy that i could lie in with loads of room to spare so it would have been about 7'l x 4'w x 3'h give or take. no idea what my point was there but i dunno if there is a company which every cage they make are all well above min requirements for their target group, the only way to get them to stop is for laws to come in place. but unfortunately profit, poor info/ill education and profit will have a habit of getting these cages sold until then.