Stop the Gun Range at Rocksberg! Sign this Petition!

/ #21

2013-11-15 16:09

You think that the water would get contaminated, get real it already is, how many burnt out cars are found at Ten Bob Crossing, once if you looked up Rocksberg you got "Body in a Barrel, which is pretty horrid for the poor family, gee that is great for the tourism, what tourism, most of the people in Ocean View are so single minded you think you own the whole area and no-one else can have fun. There is that much rubbish in that creek, I wouldn't let anything in it, let alone my children and I don't like shooting, but its not going to worry me, even though I'm close to them, leave them alone and all mind your own business. We all have our own hobbies or sports, horses don't get spooked, once it was the only mode of transport and most older shooters used to shoot over the back of their horses and they didn't spook they stood still. How many of you shoot in your own backyards and make a noises with motorbikes, or quad bikes, oops someone doesn't like those either, soon you will want your own little area that people will think, NO more like KNOW that you just want the area all for yourselves. I hope that they get the approval, how many people in Rocksberg complained about developments in Ocean View, I know I didn't we didn't care, so stay in your area and division and mind your own business. Do remember they are already on Private Property, not on public land, that you can tell them where to go, but of course you would like to be able to do that too. Single Minded People trying to use scare tactics with saying people will be shot, what a load of rubbish and I have never picked up a gun, but have read enough and spoken to enough people to be able to get a good opinion that it will be safe and to see that they have complied with all that they have been asked to do. Cannot see any harm to it and it is on a property with cattle on it. The gas guns keeping the birds and bats away from the strawberry farms make more noise than this lot will and the farms go all the time, this lot won't be. What next, the birds screech too much!