PROTECT TUNSTALL COMMUNITY

stopbeingbullies

/ #175 Re: Misleading Information

2014-02-14 10:37

#174: Hedgehog - Misleading Information

"Chapter 5.3.5 states that any parents that walk are forced to walk on the carriageway of Tunstall Road"
This is not a lie, the pathway is suitable for 2 average sized persons to pass each other, if you bring into the occasion people walking dogs, riding bicycles, already walking 2 abreast - the passing opportunity reduces drastically.  What happens is someone has to step into the carriageway or be faced with either jumping onto the verge, climbing a fence or going back to the larger corner behind them.

Also....

I would very much like you to show me the continuous path that can take me to the front gate of the school office as a pedestrian please. From your comment I am sure that you know the area well, although I think you may be under the impression that people only enter the school at a particular time of day. Because of the childrens security, the side and main gates are locked and the only entrance outside of normal times is the front entrance.

I admit I may be wrong, it has been roughly 2 hours since I was there last and a continuous pathway may have been erected in the meantime. If that is the case I would apologise profusely.