We want a new project between Hazal Kaya & Cagatay Ulusoy

/ #106

2014-03-07 17:11

Feriha had a great emotional impact on the audience. Even if Cagatay was not initiated in the art of acting, this performance remained in our hearts and couple Hazal - Cagatay impressed with youth , innocence , beauty. I never dreamed to use so much time to se the Turkish serials . I saw Feriha 2 times , the first time I watched two days and one night without interruption , 45 hours without getting up from the PC only for the strict needs . It was crazy .The end of the movie disappointed me and " Emir 's Road " I do not wanted to see , it's too violent for me and i can`t se any connections with the emotions "Feriha" gives me. In order to avoid depressive atmosphere of the end of Feriha, I started looking on the net information about the film and the actors Cagatay and Hazal .Becouse Cagatay impressed me with how it manages to convey emotions beyond the screen , I started to see Medcezir . I like it but it is below Feriha . I intend to see also movies starring Hazal . I would like to see them two together in another project because unlike other actors, the two have distinct beauty and innocence . When jou look to them it is like time had stopped. I do not remember to have lived such a sensation in another film. I hope that interested producers will exploit this opportunity as soon as possible . Thanks.