We want a new project between Hazal Kaya & Cagatay Ulusoy

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition We want a new project between Hazal Kaya & Cagatay Ulusoy.

#101 #femirforever

2014-01-29 01:54

i freaking love this couple

2014-02-18 18:41

everyone love them..want them together again

#103 Re: i cant believe on gizem

2014-02-19 12:49

2014-02-19 17:46

we need of new drama hazal kaya and cagatay ulusoy after sucess of adini feriha koydum please we want to see together cute couple cute hazal and handsome cagatay ulusoy

2014-03-04 20:24

Ll

2014-03-07 17:11

Feriha had a great emotional impact on the audience. Even if Cagatay was not initiated in the art of acting, this performance remained in our hearts and couple Hazal - Cagatay impressed with youth , innocence , beauty. I never dreamed to use so much time to se the Turkish serials . I saw Feriha 2 times , the first time I watched two days and one night without interruption , 45 hours without getting up from the PC only for the strict needs . It was crazy .The end of the movie disappointed me and " Emir 's Road " I do not wanted to see , it's too violent for me and i can`t se any connections with the emotions "Feriha" gives me. In order to avoid depressive atmosphere of the end of Feriha, I started looking on the net information about the film and the actors Cagatay and Hazal .Becouse Cagatay impressed me with how it manages to convey emotions beyond the screen , I started to see Medcezir . I like it but it is below Feriha . I intend to see also movies starring Hazal . I would like to see them two together in another project because unlike other actors, the two have distinct beauty and innocence . When jou look to them it is like time had stopped. I do not remember to have lived such a sensation in another film. I hope that interested producers will exploit this opportunity as soon as possible . Thanks.

2014-03-08 21:05

plz I want to see cagatay n hazal again.....lov them

#108 Re: Perfect Couple

2014-03-23 12:40

#1: - Perfect Couple hazal kaya and cagaty a perfect couple plz make combine a new project plz plz plz.............

cagaty and hazal kaya a nice and cute couple plz make a project in which they spend happy marrid life together........... plz plz plz plz plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....................

2014-03-23 14:05

hazal kaya and cagaty is aperfect couple plz come again together in new seri plz plz plz plz.................

2014-03-30 13:24

hazal catagay new project

2014-03-30 18:07

Haideti semnati petitia pt ca hazal si cagatay sa joace din nou impreuna,aveti aici linkul

2014-03-30 19:06

Va rog sa faceti demersurile necesare pentru inca un serial cu actorii Hazal Kaya si Cagatay Ulusoy.
Multumesc anticipat
Please new film with couple Hazal and Cagatay. Thank you. <3

2014-03-30 20:14

HAZAL&CAGATAY...SUNT MAGNIFICI ÎMPREUNA!!
Adını Feriha Koydum...mi-a mangaiat si mistuit sufletul k povestea lor tumultoasa si fascinanta....dar sfarsitul mi-a sugrumat respiratia ...poate de asta ne dorim un alt proiect k ei doi sa ne putem vindeca sufletele!!! Cagatay a stralucit k un diamant neslefuit împreuna k Hazal ..ne-a transmis aceea inocenta pura si dulce!!

2014-03-30 23:01

cagatay si hazal sant foarte compatibil sa mai faca inca multe seriale impreuna, se completeaza unul pe altul sant frumosi tineri au mult talent ,afectiune si doresc sa i vad impreuna cat de curand.anica popa romania

2014-03-30 23:18

I love this movie and these wonderful actors and I wish from my heart to review them together again.

2014-03-31 04:54

This series has produced a change in the us. And for this reason we want to see you playing together on Cagatay & Hazal. I believe with all my heart that our love for them, will eventually defeat, and to see them in another project as long as hope we won't leave ... Resonance of Cagatay and Hazale it's as if I would listen to their own vibration and I'd transpose it into a tool that is in tune with the full orchestra of the universe, in a consciously or unconscious, in relationships, and in each of the roles felt with them. ...

#117 Cagatay& Hazal

2014-03-31 04:55

This series has produced a change in the us. And for this reason we want to see you playing together on Cagatay & Hazal. I believe with all my heart that our love for them, will eventually defeat, and to see them in another project as long as hope we won't leave ... Resonance of Cagatay and Hazale it's as if I would listen to their own vibration and I'd transpose it into a tool that is in tune with the full orchestra of the universe, in a consciously or unconscious, in relationships, and in each of the roles felt with them. ...
Corina

#118 Sustinem .Actorii Cagatay& Hazal

2014-03-31 04:57

Acest serial a produs o schimbare în noi. Si din acest motiv dorim să-i mai vedem jucând împreună pe Cagatay&Hazal. Cred din tot sufletul că dragostea noastra pentru ei ,va invinge pana la urma, și să-i vedem într-un al proiect atâta timp cât speranța nu ne va parasi... Rezonanța dintre Cagatay și Hazale e ca și cum aș asculta propria vibrație și aș transpune-o într-un instrument care se acordează cu întreaga orchestră a universului, într-un mod conștient sau inconștient, în relații și în fiecare dintre rolurile trăite alături de ei....

2014-03-31 06:08

Cel mai bun, mai sensibil si frumos cuplu de actori din Turcia. Sunt foarte iubiti si in Romania. Sper sa ne mai bucure si in alte proiecte. Vrem alt final pentru Adini Feriha Koidum

#120 FEMIR

2014-03-31 06:10

The perfect couple ever Cagatay and Hazal!

2014-03-31 08:29

Hazal Kaya &Cagatay Ulusoy sunt foarte buni si frumosi impreuna. Asteptam alte proiecte cu ei
Corina

#122 Adını Feriha Koydum

2014-03-31 08:46

Frumusețea, sensibilitatea,căldura, simplitatea, inocența, naturalețea lor sunt doar câteva din calitățile lor actoricești .Cagatay și Hazal sunt niște actori autentici și au știut să întrețină magia filmului. Ei au vibrat în tandem cu emoțiile noastre. Sunt minunați, și din acest motiv solicităm un nou proiect cu Cagatay & Hazal.

2014-03-31 09:37

Susțin noul proiect Hazal Kaya& Cagatay Ulusoi

2014-03-31 10:33

Toți fanii Femir din România îi așteaptă într-un nou proiect.Susținem Cagatay& Hazal.Succes.

2014-04-01 07:31

we want new project with them!!