Stop electronic cigarette prohibition in New York

/ #1

2014-04-04 23:34

I can believe that others in NY thinking ecigs or vaping is soo harmful. I was a smoker for 22 years and most of them while living in NY. I have been 100% tobacco and nicotine free fro over 6 months from Vaping. As for Children getting a hold of nicotine.. A parents need to keep it out of harms way like cough syrup or bleach. Most e-juice caps are not that easy to get off. so it smells good. Onles you keep gallons of the stuff around and 99% of us dont .. the tiny bits that are in the bottle arent gonna harm them. Leave us alone.. Just let us vape. we can agree to the same rules of where we can and cant. You people in office in NY Bitched about smoking... you raised the taxes liek hell... NYS has that stop smoking program.. etc and here you have a safer alternatives to analog cig and you want to stop on that too.. Well maybe drug testing and alcohol consumption amongst our politician in ny be a concern. I can go on forever... but really. IT doesnt not need to be over taxed. Regulations are fine, but let us stop smoking in a way that helps us