Stop electronic cigarette prohibition in New York

Sick of the Stupidity

/ #15 Time to take back the power

2014-04-05 11:42

This is ludicrous. After being a pack a day smoker for over 25 years, I was able to quit in about a week. 3 months TOBACCO FREE and counting. To penalize an industry and the many people helped by their products, primarily due to bad parenting (leaving e-liquids in children's reach) is as equally idiotic as banning bleach that smells like roses (I fully expect if this passes, that ALL food & cosmetic & other household items that contain Propylene Glycol and/or Vegetable Glycerine be banned as well!) Unless, of course, your primary reason for banning these juices is due to the nicotine, in which case, I fully expect that ALL products containing nicotine (cigarettes, cigars, pipe tobacco, nicotrol inhalers, "patches" ETC, will be banned as well) Because, as we all know, prohibition always works. Get your facts straight before you pass any law that actually harms people's health and shortens their lives, as many who have been able to quit will run right back to smoking cigarettes if they cannot vape... or is that your true agenda?