STOP THE END OF RESISTANCE 1, 2 and 3

/ #224 A CHAT WITH THE SONY PLAYSTION KNOWLEDGE CENTER

2014-04-17 18:12

Ashley P.: Hi, my name is Ashley P.. How may I help you?

Paul l: Hi Ashley

Ashley P.: Good morning.

paul l: I have a question for you reference the Resistance franchise

Paul l: Why oh why have Sony stopped the servers for this fantastic game when Hundreds of Loyal ps3 users still long in to play?

Ashley P.: I see, Paul. I will provide you any information that is available to me on this topic.

Paul l: Thanks, a lot of users would love Sony's reasons behind this move

Ashley P.: We unfortunately don't have details regarding the cause of the discontinuation of servers. I can definitely understand your inquiry. I would recommend submitting a General Feedback Form at this web site for this topic:

https://np.us.playstation.com/

Paul l: Many thanks will they be able to answer this question ? do you have a phone number I am in the U.K

Ashley P.: United Kingdom support phone number is 0203 538 2665.

Paul l: WILL SOMEONE THERE BE ABLE TO ANSWER THIS

Ashley P.: Your specific inquiry is handled by a department on PlayStation that is unable to be contacted. I don't want to provide you with incorrect information, or false hope. I am not sure if they are going to have this information.

Paul l: my specific inquiry is handled by a department on PlayStation that is unable to be contacted. So how will I get an answer?

Paul l: Will someone at the web site you have sent me be able to answer?

Ashley P.: I recommend submitting the report to have your opinion on this heard. However, I can only assume that since this game has been removed, that it will not be coming back for online game play. I have not seen a scenario where a game server that has been discontinued, be put back online.

Ashley P.: Are you still there?

paul l: That is so sad if that is the case , we as sony customers work hard to buy ps3 games and they say that they have on line play, and now NO MORE. Sony will lose me as a futurecustomer if Ican't play what I pay for when i want to play

Paul l: I have played A PS3 GAME CALLED fear 3 when i look for a player to play on line with the servers are running but no-one is playing on line, so how can the servers for this game still be running?

Ashley P.: I do understand your concern with this, and if I had any control over this situation I would definitely do something for you. I would recommend submitting a report using the link provided to make your opinion on this heard.

Paul l: Yes I will.this, along with an online petition at petitions 24 .com to ask sony to keep the servers running. most probably won@t help

Paul l: But if Sony Don't look after the loyal customer .MICROSOFT HERE WE COME.!!!!!

Ashley P.: I do understand your concern. Is there anything else I can assist you with at this time?

Paul l: No thanks you are just another Sony rep passing me to another Sony employee

Ashley P.: Thank you for contacting PlayStation Chat Support, there is a brief survey at the end of this session, this is based on my customer service and your chat experience with me.

Paul l: EXCUSE THE PUN Have a great day working for FONY

Ashley P. has disconnected.