STOP THE END OF RESISTANCE 1, 2 and 3

Contact the author of the petition

This discussion topic has been automatically created of petition STOP THE END OF RESISTANCE 1, 2 and 3.

2014-04-10 10:21

2014-04-10 14:37

So how is this goes? has anyone sent Sony a message yet regarding this petition?
y1992

2014-04-10 19:13

Stupid Sony Closed the servers RIP R2
zammis

#204 Re:

2014-04-10 21:52

#202: -

This Petition will  no doubt be sent when enough players sign it. My guess, Sony will keep it off line, and totaly disregard us all, no matter what we think. I feel that the same will eventualy happen to all Ps3 games. It isn't Rocket science to see Sony ARE pushing Ps3 users further and further into the corner of free online Gaming, and hoping we will all then move to the latest MONEY STEELING PS4. PAY TO PLAY. I still don't understand why people just jump from a brilliant ps3 to an inferior consul.

They won,t be getting me to buy another consul, Why? when i buy a game that states, ONLINE PLAY, that can;t be played on line. They should keep a service going , that advertises an  online option. IF SONY WANT US ALL TO PAY TO PLAY. GIVE US AN OPTION TO PLAY WHAT WE WANT. IF WE PAY. AND NOT JUST STEEL THE GAME BACK FROM US BY STOPPING US PLAYING IT, WHEN WE SPENT HARD EARNED MONEY FOR IT IN THE FIRST PLACE.

2014-04-10 23:26

For The Resistance! We need our game AGAIN

2014-04-11 00:15

How are you going to get this to Sony Bruno?

#207 Re:

2014-04-11 08:32

#206: -

I already did, last time yesterday.

They reply saying to me..................................

Dear Sir Madam

Thank you for contacting Sony Support.

Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience you might have had.

I can confirm that you need to contact the Playstation Support Team on 0844 736 0595 or send an e-mail to help@uk.playstation.comhelp@uk.playstation.com to get further assistance with this matter.

For any further inquiries related to Sony Entertainment Network, please feel free to reply to this e-mail or contact us on 0844 369 0108 (Mon-Fri 8:00am-6:00pm).

Yours sincerely,

Samar

SONY SUPPORT TEAM

SUPPORT: http://www.sony-europe.com/support/

Sony Belgium, bijkantoor van Sony Europe Limited.

Da Vincilaan 7-D1 - B-1935 Zaventem – Belgium

#208 Re: Re:

2014-04-11 12:07

#204: zammis - Re:

like what your saying pal but i think everyone should buy a gaming pc cause they are so much better. i have a ps4 and i never go on it cause its boring and no good games on it except battlefield

ZAMMIS

#209 Re: Re: Re:

2014-04-11 22:12

#208: - Re: Re:  

Hi yes I can see your point in a way, i.e. Pc games.

But the resistance 2 game was awesome, we have just tried Killzone 3 and Black ops, since sony stopped the resistance franchise online, and they aren't a patch for skill and graphics. My biggest gripe is!! All gamers buy these expensive games that take such a lot of hard work and time to make, and for Sony to just steel the enjoyment that Hundreds of players still play  from  us, does my head in. I will never buy another SONY Item until they stop taking steeling and robbing us of our right as loyal customers to play what we want, when we want, wether we play it for free or wether we pay to play.

When you go on to the resistance 2 game with no other friend or enemy in site  it feels just like a ghost town. SAD.

THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENTS AND ENJOY IT FOR FREE WHILE YOU STILL CAN.

zammis and terrortower

#210 Re: Re:

2014-04-11 22:15

#207: - Re:  

Bruno .  you are a LEGEND FOR STARTING THIS PETITION THUMBS UP MATE

2014-04-12 19:36

R3 was my fist online FPS, i created 2 clans, my 2nd clan was a much better, organized and clean. from Deadeye, carb, mm and rossmore players. we competed with the big clans. i also became a teacher on my clan, i taught lot of my members and they became well recognized for their clean and great skills. we all forged great relationships. we communicate every single day on facebook, i also edited/uploaded gameplay videos because of my passion for R3. Resistance 3 is Unique, one of a kind. hah they say good things must come to an end, but it was too soon for R3 :/ guess i gotta get over that, but i, we would like R3's server to be reopen for a little longer. if not we keep the hope on a Resistance 4 in the near future. if not all i can say is thank you for giving us such a great game..

2014-04-13 06:35

jag saknar spela R2. R2 forever

2014-04-13 18:13

I was going 2 sign the petition, Is it going 2 make a difference as they have turned the servers off, Will they turn them back on again just because we have signed this petition, I do not think so. RIP resistance 2 we will miss u.
Bum

#214 Viva la resistence

2014-04-13 19:04

The best console FPS i've played, great multiplayer mode.

Tip to Sony from marketing genius: you can post adds on server loading screen to be able to pay ridiculously low server maintence cost.

2014-04-13 21:48

waste of time doing the petition sony will not switch the servers back on again

#216 Re:

2014-04-14 09:15

#215: -

This petition was create away b4 sony shut down the servers

#217 Re: Re:

2014-04-14 09:52

#216: - Re:

Yes the petition was created before sony shutdown the servers but it made no difference they still did it so it is a waste of time doing the petition because sony is not listening to the players. I don't think they will turn it on again, the game was full of cheats and hackers that could not play the game, I played r2 on day 1 i stopped playing the game when the cheats and hackers took over because about every game i played their was a cheat or a hacker in the game.

2014-04-14 10:59

Hallo, jetzt habt ihr den Server wohl endgültig lahm gelegt.
Schade, das bitte heute keinerlei Reaktion von Sony kam.
Einfach schade und traurig. Es gab und gibt kein besseres Spiel, als Resi 2

#219 Re: Re: Re:

2014-04-14 13:28

2014-04-14 22:38

just for any doubters as to why Sony shut the servers for these games, IT IS NO WAY DOWN TO LACK OF PLAYERS. i Just bought and played online FEAR 3 the SERVERS FOR THIS GAME ARE STILL UP AND RUNNING WITH NOT EVEN 2 PEOPLE PLAYING AS I HAVE TRIED PERIODICALLY FOR 2 DAYS WITH NO ONE ELSE PLAYING ONLINE. SO WHY IS THE SERVERS BEING USED FOR FEAR 3 AND NOT THE RESISTANCE FRANCHISE.???? POLITICS I THINK = INSOMNIAC HAVE P-SSED OFF  SONY

2014-04-16 07:27

Wird Resistance 2 je wieder auf der PS 3 laufen?
Oder ist es endgültig tot?
Bitte um einen Re-Kommentar.
Vielen vielen Dank

2014-04-16 21:35

is sony going to turn the servers back on again, does anyone know what is happening

#224 A CHAT WITH THE SONY PLAYSTION KNOWLEDGE CENTER

2014-04-17 18:12

Ashley P.: Hi, my name is Ashley P.. How may I help you?

Paul l: Hi Ashley

Ashley P.: Good morning.

paul l: I have a question for you reference the Resistance franchise

Paul l: Why oh why have Sony stopped the servers for this fantastic game when Hundreds of Loyal ps3 users still long in to play?

Ashley P.: I see, Paul. I will provide you any information that is available to me on this topic.

Paul l: Thanks, a lot of users would love Sony's reasons behind this move

Ashley P.: We unfortunately don't have details regarding the cause of the discontinuation of servers. I can definitely understand your inquiry. I would recommend submitting a General Feedback Form at this web site for this topic:

https://np.us.playstation.com/

Paul l: Many thanks will they be able to answer this question ? do you have a phone number I am in the U.K

Ashley P.: United Kingdom support phone number is 0203 538 2665.

Paul l: WILL SOMEONE THERE BE ABLE TO ANSWER THIS

Ashley P.: Your specific inquiry is handled by a department on PlayStation that is unable to be contacted. I don't want to provide you with incorrect information, or false hope. I am not sure if they are going to have this information.

Paul l: my specific inquiry is handled by a department on PlayStation that is unable to be contacted. So how will I get an answer?

Paul l: Will someone at the web site you have sent me be able to answer?

Ashley P.: I recommend submitting the report to have your opinion on this heard. However, I can only assume that since this game has been removed, that it will not be coming back for online game play. I have not seen a scenario where a game server that has been discontinued, be put back online.

Ashley P.: Are you still there?

paul l: That is so sad if that is the case , we as sony customers work hard to buy ps3 games and they say that they have on line play, and now NO MORE. Sony will lose me as a futurecustomer if Ican't play what I pay for when i want to play

Paul l: I have played A PS3 GAME CALLED fear 3 when i look for a player to play on line with the servers are running but no-one is playing on line, so how can the servers for this game still be running?

Ashley P.: I do understand your concern with this, and if I had any control over this situation I would definitely do something for you. I would recommend submitting a report using the link provided to make your opinion on this heard.

Paul l: Yes I will.this, along with an online petition at petitions 24 .com to ask sony to keep the servers running. most probably won@t help

Paul l: But if Sony Don't look after the loyal customer .MICROSOFT HERE WE COME.!!!!!

Ashley P.: I do understand your concern. Is there anything else I can assist you with at this time?

Paul l: No thanks you are just another Sony rep passing me to another Sony employee

Ashley P.: Thank you for contacting PlayStation Chat Support, there is a brief survey at the end of this session, this is based on my customer service and your chat experience with me.

Paul l: EXCUSE THE PUN Have a great day working for FONY

Ashley P. has disconnected.

2014-04-18 15:19

laat resistance de servers aan staan godverdomme!!!!