Remove TJ Brown from his position of authority

/ #4 Concerned Citizen

2014-04-22 15:35

I'm appalled at this petition solely because if he was found guilty of this would justice not have already been served. He would have never been brought back to work. To point fingers and only hear one side of someones story is what we as society and Christians should be questioning. Show me one officer who has not been accused of violating some code of conduct or policy. I want to know why he was not fired if this is all true. If there was an investigation done by Farmington Police why did they not proceed with the warrant. It sounds like to me theres more then just a concern with what he is being accused of but more like there are issues with his life style. Have any of you spoken to this guy and asked his side of the story or are you all just judgmental people? I guess what people say about police is true. You are guilty until proven innocent or in his case guilty after being found innocent. So another words you'll eat your own to fulfill what you think is justice without proof. Otherwise I'm sure he wouldn't be returning back to work...or are you saying Bloomfield police department and Farmington Police Department our are not capable of conducting a proper investigation? If that's so we should be more concerned with all our law enforcement agencies and their employees, you included!