STOP THE END OF RESISTANCE 1, 2 and 3

Faizan Kazmi
London

/ #232 Re: R2

2014-04-26 14:34

#51: Cboy - R2

Now wether this is late, but I want to say something aswell. My PSN is Da_Bulldog_786, and I have been playing Resistance 2 ever since it came out; and i got it with my PS3 back in 2008. Been a solid 5 years of playing, and believe me when you play a game for that long, you almost get emotional to hear any news detrimental to the game or one playing it. So many memories from this beautiful gam alone I cannot even reminisce all of them, for they are just too much. The Competitive play was unmatched, and was the heart/core of the game. Not to mention the Co-operative; the alternative seamless play of wonder hich left many to keep coming back. I cannot express merely in words how I feel about this game, and I know that many others do also care as much as I do; this petition here is the living proof for such. I hereby plead with Sony and Insomniac to rejuvenate the Resistance 1,2 and 3 online game modes, for without them, a game is only half complete. It is in the best interest of the people and the companies associated to bring back this glorious game. To me, I do not see any reason why they took these games down. They are one of the best franchised out there, and definitely one to experience and play. To simply remove the best feature of the game is to kill it. Absurdity I say. So for the betterment of the people and Insomniac/Sony, we know it will be best to bring back the online game modes for Resistance 1,2 and 3. Thank you.