STOP THE END OF RESISTANCE 1, 2 and 3

b_resistant

/ #237

2014-05-04 14:02

I live in northern Michigan, and bought one of the first PS3s delivered up here, along with the game Sony was pushing as it's platform benchmark, Resistance: Fall of Man. I also picked up COD3, which collected a lot of dust, needless to say to anyone reading this. I quickly fell in love with the game, and still do. Went through a messy divorce, and this game was my outlet. I'm 37 and have been gaming for over 30 years, starting w/ Atari 2600, and since I'm old school, I never got into online gaming. And, I've been pretty poor since the aforementioned divorce, so it hasn't even been an option for me. Anyhow, my girlfriend and I have gone through all 3 Resistance games an exhausting number of times, on superhuman difficulty. We LOVE these games. My PS3's blu-ray drive finally gave in December '13, and it wasn't until late March that I was able to replace it, and finally was financially stable enough to afford the internet. We were SO EXCITED to try our favorite EVER(and I've played them all) franchise of games ONLINE... then I got the news. I've played these games for 7 YEARS, and missed the online window by ONE WEEK...... Now, Sony... I have supported Playstation since the beginning... But when it comes time to buy a PS4, or an Xbox 1... This may seriously sway my decision...
In summation, Sony- I have supported you through Walkmans in the '80s, countless television sets, speakers, every set of headphones I've ever bought, 2 of EACH of PS1, PS2, AND PS3, and countless games, cassettes, cd's... Please, please, please bring this awesome franchise back for all these people for whom it means so much to, including myself. And, let us remind you, Sony... When you launched the PS3, THIS WAS THE GAME YOU TOLD US TO BUY!!!

We have alot invested in these games, too, and not just financially. Please, free up a little of your vast revenue to keep your loyal customers happy.